Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Gotcha, as Al would say ... :rofl:

“A REALLY, REALLY GOOD DEAL”: MIKE FLYNN’S GUILTY PLEA SUGGESTS HE’S TURNED ON TRUMP
Experts believe Flynn’s single charge of lying to the F.B.I. means he’s cooperating with Mueller

upload_2017-12-4_11-47-23.png
BY

ABIGAIL TRACY

... Prosecutors charge that the retired three-star general falsely stated that he did not ask Kislyak to “refrain from escalating the situation” in response the sanctions leveled against Moscow by Barack Obama, or request the ambassador to “delay the vote on or defeat” a pending United Nations resolution condemning Israeli settlements. (Flynn came under intense scrutiny for his communications with Kislyak earlier this year, ultimately resigning because of them.) ...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/mike-flynn-guilty-plea-donald-trump?spMailingID=12488194&spUserID=MTg0NzAyMTMyMTE3S0&spJobID=1300300237&spReportId=MTMwMDMwMDIzNwS2
https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5a21831fd7f48f5f0e9cf921/master/w_1580,c_limit/mike-flynn-to-plead-guilty.jpg

Mike Flynn in the Roosevelt Room in January.
By Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post/Getty Images

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:rofl: .. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump wasn't a billionaire :facepalm:

Trump Said Probing His Finances Would Be A 'Red Line.' That's Exactly What Robert Mueller Is Now Doing
Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank to share information on accounts held by the Trump family

Amanda Terkel
HuffPost

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-said-probing-finances-apos-170611742.html

Special counsel Robert Mueller has taken his Russia investigation closer to the heart of Donald Trump, looking into the finances of the president and his family.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: