Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Probes
DID DEUTSCHE BANK SWEEP POSSIBLE MONEY LAUNDERING BY TRUMP UNDER THE RUG?
Lawmakers aren’t taking the bank’s word that “suspicious“ transactions by Trump were legal

In a letter sent to the Federal Reserve on Thursday, seven Democratic senators demanded that Fed chair Jerome Powelland John Williams, the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, examine the transactions and whether Deutsche Bank complied with the law after employees raised the alarm...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-suspicious-transactions?

BY

BESS LEVIN

:picture:

Donald Trump speaks to the media during a meeting in the Oval Office on May 13.
Mark Wilson/Getty Images

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: