Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
All I can do is :facepalm:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-intel-dem-trump-collusion-russia-well-established-090037417.html
...“I know of no other way to interpret the fact that then-candidate Trump’s campaign manager and son-in-law and son met with agents on behalf of the Russian government with the expectation of being ‘dirt’ on his opponent, Secretary Clinton: That is collusion,” he continued. “So collusion is well-established.”

House Intel Dem: Trump collusion with Russia 'is well established'

David Knowles
Yahoo News

Symbol of America

That's a good one NNQ. Save it for it will be well worth it's weight in gold when all this blaha has settled down in like 15 more years when every White businessman with publicly announced political aspirations will be under indictment.

Speaking of political circuses, merry go rounds an rampant paranoia do you remember this Game?

220px-The_Game_film_poster.jpg

mwg-website-blog-new-breed-drugged-and-left-for-dead.jpg

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

ogoun

Giuliani thought trumkof should be only asked name, date of birth, SSN. and maybe last weeks posted golf scores everything else would be out of bounds.

Symbol of America

Giuliani thought trumkof should be only asked name, date of birth, SSN. and maybe last weeks posted golf scores everything else would be out of bounds.
Trumpstienberg and Giulianittti remind me of two historical morally deviant sociopaths who once infested the seats of power and domination. Jay Edgar Hoover and his/her side piece Clyde Tolson.

Birds of a feather.

gay-marriage-presentationhilarious-6-728.jpg

It seems it's always the morally bankrupt sexually deviant racist demagogues who look down on and belittle America's working class with glee and mirth. They are the types who delight in kicking cats and dogs for sport. Well that's when they're not shooting birds out of trees with B B guns.

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER