Black Spirituality Religion : SOMETHING IS HAPPENING?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, May 22, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    OR HAS "SOMETHING" ALREADY HAPPENED?

Destee Family,

What are your thoughts on this:

Is there a global and collective shift in consciousness taking place?

Do you feel something happening?

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    it is

presently "happening"

i can only feel the calm

and it is extremely calm right now

but it's kind of funny the fact that your comment is so short

maybe you should tell us something we need to know

i mean we usually look to you for the answers

but this my friends is deeper than most are prepared to go

i think the global shift will spurn the conscious forward

but then and only then

for the collective

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Just the other day I was thinking about my life, and what it means to be here on this planet. This feeling came over me that I was not here at all. That this being who I identify as myself was only a holograhic picture of self reenacting a role pre-planned. Sortof like the Sims game. As I set there waiting for some indication for what I was feeling to be correct. A static interference even, nothing to that avail happened other then a sense...a feeling. I'm not sure if its all these topics that I read here, or just means for me to escape this prison, but something is definately changing around here.

:heart:

4. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986

It seems that today people are unwilling witnesses to ghost visits and visits from the "other side" and other unexplained phenomenon. I say this because so many people are dying at such a fast rate these days and it seems that they are coming back or sticking around longer, whereas people, ordinary people who are not attuned to the spirit world are noticing "them" I mentioned this in another thread. So in a sense spiritual consciouness is on the rise. On a global scale, I think we will be witness to this major shift in conciousness. I think this calls for the prophecy that many ancients talked about. The Mayan being the most detailed, discussed this shift as the beginning of a new era. This new era of earth 4th or 5th (not sure which) being ruled by female energy, as the current one is dominated by male energy. Personally, I think this will be the end of greed and the reversion of spiritual existance. Ive heard that In order for this to take place we will witness many attrocities, natural disasters and great loss of human life. We are seeing some of these things already IMO. However, this may be just the begining. I think of it like this, its a process their is conception, gestation, labor and delivery. During this process there is much pain and much bloodshed and it has to happen in order for new life to form or new way in this case..........just my opinion.

5. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    This is exactly how I have been feeling.
    Everything and everyone around me eventually dissapears.
    A shift in life cycles.
    It's almost like the people around me are just that around me.
    They serve no purpose.
    Their ugly intent keeps revealing itself .
    I feel a sense of selfishness and silent suffering in this world.
    Every man for himself.
    I thinks it's a sad and unsatisfactory way to live.
    I have more peace in the hospital room with my daughter than I do anywhere else.

6. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Peace sister, I was thinking the same thing. I have that same feeling of this reality being a dream or illusionary. My friend always says it seems like people operate of a script, like literally a movie script and that half of the people aren't really alive, just live an a robot like consciousness. Its confusing to me and I'm just trying to figure things out.

Brother Meta I definitely think things are changing, so many people are starting to become interested in the paranormal or other things that are anamolies. My question is, what is happening?

7. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    I feel detached from this plane of existence about every day....like something is coming and I am only one of a few even aware of this.....rising gas prices, food prices, rapid deaths of people, this government seemingly self destructing in on itself, dreams/astral travels I am having lately and its like I have this sense of peace because I feel a major shift about to happen.....and I am welcoming it

8. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    We are moving into the Age of Aquarius(The Age of Enlightenment). Thats whats happening. This is a time when all people will start to become more conscious.

9. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Yeah I know the whole thing about the Ages changing, but there is something else, like something changing about this whole construction or illusionary section of the Universe I keep hearing about, I can't even explain it.

10. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Peace and Blessigns

Yes it is..............and I have more to share but I would like to know what made you ask this question....before I share my bi-polar thoughts with yall......LOL