Black Spirituality Religion : Something Ain't Adding Up

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
If the BC/AD time line is based on the birth of Christ how can Jesus have been (allegedly) born in the year 4 AD or 7 BC or anything but ground0? In other words, what is the timeline really based on? What historical event is being shrouded under the smokescreen of Christianity?

river said:
If the BC/AD time line is based on the birth of Christ how can Jesus have been (allegedly) born in the year 4 AD or 7 BC or anything but ground0? In other words, what is the timeline really based on? What historical event is being shrouded under the smokescreen of Christianity?

Beginning of a new Sothic Cycle.

http://sunnyokanagan.com/joshua/sothis.html

Hey brotha Omo,

I think the idea of a Sothis calendar is worth looking into. Perhaps we might find that some significant Sirian event took place in the first year and our attention has been drawn away from it by the fable of Jesus.

I must admit I did not read to the end of this article because of the author's insistence on trying to shoehorn Egyptian history into the Bible and his seemingly obfuscatious mathematical formulas. Interestingly enough the biblical date for the birth of Adam (excuse me, I thought the cat was created not born) and creation of the Earth coincides with the Masonic Age of Light.

Brotha, if I missed something because of my impatience with the author's theology please let me know and I will bite my lip and go back to read the rest of it.

river said:
Hey brotha Omo,

I think the idea of a Sothis calendar is worth looking into. Perhaps we might find that some significant Sirian event took place in the first year and our attention has been drawn away from it by the fable of Jesus.

I must admit I did not read to the end of this article because of the author's insistence on trying to shoehorn Egyptian history into the Bible and his seemingly obfuscatious mathematical formulas. Interestingly enough the biblical date for the birth of Adam (excuse me, I thought the cat was created not born) and creation of the Earth coincides with the Masonic Age of Light.

Brotha, if I missed something because of my impatience with the author's theology please let me know and I will bite my lip and go back to read the rest of it.

I just used the article for reference. When I stated before things written in "code" that's what I mean. Mathematical formulas. That's why Elijah Muhammad said Islam is Mathematics. If you look carefully at Kemetic language you will find the same thing. Mathematic formulas.

Historical Origens of "Religions" we All must Know*

river said:

Hotep

To comment...first of all on the above question...that things are not adding up...is to bring to the attention of the reader...the fact that..."Nothing" what so ever concerning this..."Concoction" of a creature that never even walked the planet in real life...will remotely ever... add up agents any real challenge in truth or research of any kind.

Because it simply never took place and is a lie...made up by the so-called "White Fabricators / Concocters" of "The insane system of White Supremacy"...to control the minds of the worlds people...whom they forcefully "Converted/Perverted/Corrupted"...into excepting and to..."Believe and have Faith" to "Worship" its false racist and un-natural concepts called..."Religion"!

A.D. = Anio Domeni...not after death as most think is suppose to mean the year of our lord...but what has happen is the Greeks stop counting forward and began to count backward through the use of their crazy time keeping system we call the "Greek-Roman Calender" that we use today that does not have any connection with any astrological events what ever.

Hence...this is the reason why they can add and subtract at will the so-called "Day Light Saving"...ware they tell every one to set the clock up or set the clock back! How!?..can you change the workings of nature...just by turning your clock up or down one way or the other when they tell you to? We are now suppose to think...wow! They must know what they are talking about!!

Any one who does a careful study and research will discover that there are documented historical records in the archives...for any one who seeks to know the truth...that tells the true and real story of how they made this thing up in 325 AD at the "Council of Nicea" held in eu-rope for the purpose to make up and fabricate the "Myth" or better yet..."Lie" of this creature they call "Jesus"!! Do your own research and Wake Up!! You owe it to your self and your future generations.

The lord at the time of this meeting (before there was any Jesus)...by the all white fabricators...was...called..."Serapis"! Who was another false G-d that they (Greeks) had forced on the world. But this figure or creature who was really a general of Alexander the Greek who wanted to be worshiped as a G-d after the death of the leader of the invasions...real name was "Potolomy Soter" (Soter was added later)...who then became "Serapis". And a temple was built in his honor...that still exist after its recent discovery in so-called Egypt and reconstructed and proof for any one to see.

This meetings were held at a place in Greece or Constantinople at the still standing first European school of learning...Hagia Sophia. Ware it is documented in history that they (white folks) changed the name of Serapis to Jesus and also fabricated the Myth of a life of a creature that never existed on Earth. It must also be known that the priest of these cults of Serapis were called the Bishops of Christ...and this is before there was any such thing as Jesus?!! In other words the Christ before Jesus was...Serapis the Christ.

This is a carefully guarded "Secret"...only...to the point that the average follower who worships today or any day...would never even think to challenge the word of the so-called Lord to find out and discover...the real Truth...that is not taught in any Sunday School or Church any ware!

Because this would cause the Church and all that supports it...to Shut Down!! It is your duty to seek out the truth...it is your duty to...Think for your self so that you will know your self...and only then you will know the...Truth. All religions are corruptions and there fore leads any one who follows them into Self Destruction and the un-fulfillment of your birth right that is your...Spirituality that is not the same as any religion. Know yourself...Do MA`AT and Live!

Ase`

http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/serapis.htm

http://jesusastrotheology.netfirms.com/birth_horus_prototype_birth_jesus.htm

http://www.frcreations.it/fabgallery/pictures/italy/Pozzuoli/Serapis/Serapis.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back