Black Women : Something About That Moon

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by river, Dec 19, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I wasn't sure whether to post this on the brothas, the sistas or the spirituality forum. But since the first step is to determine if any other sistas notice this too I will post it here.

First, I'm not saying there's anything special about me. I'm just trying to discover where the power is coming from--if it is something we share as woman.

Have you noticed that men seem more chivalrous during your period or in the days just before it starts? Even when a man is not consciously aware when we are on they seem to pick up those sublunar energies and become almost worshipful. Have y'all noticed?

2. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hmmm.... you know, you might be on to something. I have had more than a few situations where brothers were much more accommadating to me during that time (without me telling them it was that time). Maybe it's the phermones?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Interesting Sister River. I've never noticed any difference during this time.

Most of the men i encounter (know) are gentlemen all the time.

In an effort to explain what you're seeing, maybe it's you (or women) whose awareness is heightened during this time, and simply noticing these things more during these days, than others.

:heart:

Destee

4. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    That's a possibility. But I like the idea of phermones. What's a phermone anyway?