Brother AACOOLDRE : Somebody Must pay for Travon Martin

the same ones shooting when the Rodney king verdict came out??????

Good point because when that verdict came out rival sets put aside differences and not only went on rampages against whites they also raided national guard armories, held pitched battles with local sheriff and police units, and ran out some of those Koreans who racially profiled Blacks who patronized their businesses.

The only problem with all that is some also looted and burned to the ground long standing Black businesses. Hopefully they are smarter the "Fire Next Time".

Don't forget about this information, and at the same time, I see and realize where you're going with the op-ed:

Trayvon Martin's Parents Settle Wrongful Death Suit
Homeowners association believed to have paid out more than $1 million.
http://www.bet.com/news/national/2013/04/08/trayvon-martin-s-parents-settle-wrongful-death-suit.html

Somebody Must pay for Travon Martin
Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Today at 9:22 AM.

Somebody must $$ Pay for Travon Martin

By Andre Austin

Some silly talking heads predicted violence from the slave movie Django Unchained fail to vision the violence that may level the streets of Florida with an innocent verdict.

White America doesn’t care what happened to Travon Martin they are just concerned about how black people are going to react to it. The national media have the sounds of Travon on constant rotation. This clearly gets people upset and they aren’t going to stand for an innocent verdict. No they will not let it ride. The media indicts black female witnesses for Travon and transfers all negative personality to the decease Travon and the school from which they came from. Likewise Zimmerman transfers the criminal acts of some black youth on to Travon. Remember President Obama said Travon couldn’t have looked like his son as he battles with the Confederate States.

Some behavior that’s legal in some circumstances are unwise and lack common sense. Only a fool would follow someone around at night and confront them for no reason. Geoge Zimmerman (Wanna be Cop) wouldn’t follow a brother around in the streets of Detriot or Chicago. We know that some white people like to take their frustration out on innocent black people when someone of that same color does them wrong directly or indirectly. Zimmerman wanted somebody to pay for the recent house break in that were going on. Some white people in power and authority like to provoke black people then stomp on them. Other whites will then come in to defend their fellow white and tell us: We know what they did to you was insensitive but you shouldn’t have reacted the way you did. Then the black gets punished and the white goes on about his/her business. Like I said they don’t care what happens to us only the way we react to it. The people on the street of florida are not going to put up with this spooking a kid fearing for his life and gets buried in a cemetery ground for a fool trying to be a Cop wrongly standing his ground. A person who follows another person isn’t in fear for his life.

Clearly Travon threw himself back in time when all whites had authority over black people, they called them Patrollers

THE PATTEROLLERS ( Patrollers, Pattero’s, Pataroes)

“The Patrollers were bands of white men-usually young men-who were organized largely for the purpose of regulating the conduct of the slaves at night in such matters as preventing the slaves from going from one plantation to another without passes”-Up from Slavery by Booker T Washington p.56.Patter-rollers went into slaves houses at any time at night and steal money if they could find it and act as they please with his wives and daughters or sisters right in front of their husbands and boyfriends. If the blackman acted dissatisfied or looks cross they get flogged. The women got flogged after the sex act was over.

The Patrollers have evolved into neighborhood watchmen post slavery. With the worst case scenario being the death of Travon Martin by half white man George Zimmerman.

The famous song “Run ****** Run” came about from the slave running from the Patterollers: “If de Pattero’s ketch’ya way f’om home an he couldn’t sho no pass, he jes had ‘ta take a beaten or outrun’em”.

Many of the slaves had relationships (wife, girlfriends) with the opposite sex from another plantation and that was one of the many reasons he went off at night.

RUN ****** RUN

Please Ol, marster

Don’t whup me

Whup dat ******

Behin dat tree

I run I run

I run mah bes

I run putty clos

Tuh er hornets nes

De Pataroes run

Dey run dere bes

Dey run right in

De hornets nes

And court testimony documents Travon running in between houses trying to escape the Pataroes of Zimmerman. We want justice and then the streets will react with peace. Somebody must pay for the blood spilled in Florida one way or the other. Zimmerman may not have been a racist but he followed the same road the Pataroers did. The age of inquisition and super, ultra superstition of blacks is still with us from the slave days of not wanting us to rise up. And a uprising they may just get in the streets without no justice in the courtroom.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back