Black People : Some thoughts on Bell, Williams and Simpson

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
  2. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

Excellent Article.

Could not help but notice this part from Alton Maddox:

3. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
    Some more of his thoughts on this

Thursday, September 20, 2007
    UAM Petitions Louisiana Attorney General

Today, the United African Movement filed, by mail, a petition to the state attorney general of Louisiana, seeking the removal of J. Reed Walters, LaSalle Parish District Attorney, and Judge J.P. Mauffray, Jr of the 28th Judicial District Court for ethical and constitutional violations.
    “Jena 6” occurred only because Louisiana practices a double standard. The goal posts were changed from September 1, 2006 to December 4, 2006 to accommodate hate criminals and white supremacists. The Supreme Court supposedly ended selective prosecutions in Yick Wo v. Hopkins.
    The criminal justice system is playing its traditional role and any lawyer who displays the courage to challenge white supremacy must be stopped from practicing law. Blacks stand by and cheer those Black leaders who accommodate white supremacy. We are endorsing our own oppression. Meanwhile, we are pointing our fingers at Black dissidents.
    United African Movement is the first organization to officially seek the removal of the judge and the prosecutor in the 28th Judicial District. Others have falsely claimed to have made a similar demand. If they had made a prior demand, they purposely knocked on the wrong door, talked to the wrong people and asked the wrong questions...
    ...Mychal Bell is simply a legal pawn. He should already be free of any criminal or juvenile prosecution. At worst, bail should have already been posted in the amount of Ninety Thousand Dollars. Double jeopardy protects him from suffering a second prosecution for the same offense in juvenile court.
    If this bail matter is not resolved by next week, UAM will intervene to secure him immediate release from jail despite UAM’s inability to secure access to the Black media. If UAM successfully urged the Black community to secure the release of the “Central Park 6” it should be able to do the same thing for the “Jena 6” in Jena, LA.

4. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
    The whole thought

kemetkind, I too noticed that thought...the whole thought:

"By definition, white supremacy is a fallacy. If a Black person believes in white supremacy, he or she will also believe that God and his or her son, the historic Jesus, are white. White supremacy is a mindset. Voluntary or brainwashed victims sustain it.
    Those persons will spend most of their purchasing power with whites. They will be enrolled in either the Democratic Party or the Republican Party. The dollar and the vote are the two main weapons for sustaining white supremacy. Blacks are urged to participate in both."

("volunteer" slavery, anyone? all of us are either volunteers or brainwashed. voluntary does not mean without duress.)

I think it is an excellent article also.

5. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

Brother oldsoul you saw what was important to you in the article and I saw what was important to me.

I didn't see bro maddox imply that all of us are volunteers or brainwashed.

I've too much respect for you as an elder to protest too much...I'll just say I disagree generally with your belief that white supremacy is all powerful.

Medase Pa brother elder.

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Excellent Article It Is.
    :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

7. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    supreme:
    Greatest in power, authority, or rank; paramount or dominant.
    Greatest in importance, degree, significance, character, or achievement.

I dont see how that can be denied in the world we live in. Deny it as a common man in Africa, Asia, India - where the physical visibility is minimal - but not in the West. It is demonstrated every waking moment.

It's not to say that those who are supreme are invincible or superior. They.. simply are... currently supreme. by hook or by crook.

Arguments abound on how to grow and develop as a Black nation - but I dont think that white supremacy can be denied. Differences in tackling our Black issues - to be expected: Some like to build from the bottom up - some like to break it from the top down.

You're right kemetkind - white supremacy it is not "all powerful" - but it is very powerful indeed. You cannot explain why such a small % of the population holds the entire globe.. on a leash. That is a supreme talent indeed.

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    bell free on bail.........

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    What?? Be denied?? what do you mean??? White is not supreme in India, China, nor Pakistan why? Because their populatiuons are larger in one condensed format. Black countries of 1 million or 5 million people are not countries but states.

What if they (black countries) were all states but part of one company or country, right?? Well then in power is numbers, and the vice versa. There for the minority can't be supreme as is proved with countries like China, these non-blackl people in China are now mimicking white supremecy in black countries.