Black Spirituality Religion : Some people are not interested in spiritual knowledge!

If you are a parent, you will understand perfectly what I am about to say.

Our kids do not always turn out as we would like. Some end up being nicer than others. One or more of them might even turn out to be a real pain in the posterior.

But, a loving parent never gives up on his kids, not even the bad apples. As a matter of fact, it is not uncommon for a loving parent to end up spending more time working on the bad apple simply because it is the bad apple who needs more work.

God is Love and Love is God. Being Love, God doesn't divide mankind into Chosen People and Hated Esaus. That sort of thinking is not of God, but rather reflects the thinking of the imperfect men who wrote our various holy books.

I figure you are probably like me. I figure there was probably a time when even you were not interested in spiritual knowledge -- nor would recognize it if it walked up and bit you. But, the Master stays after us bad apples any way, keeps sending in hard heads such as I have become of late who don't know better than to not cast their pearls before swine.

And, every now and then, one of those we thought were swine turns out to be a Malcolm X disguised as a Malcolm Little, or a Paul disguised as a Saul.

Consider the example of the biblical Jesus, who preferred to hang out with sinners and publicans --- because it is the sick people who need a physician [Matt. 9:10-13].

istlota said:

Our kids do not always turn out as we would like. Some end up being nicer than others. One or more of them might even turn out to be a real pain in the posterior.

But, a loving parent never gives up on his kids, not even the bad apples. As a matter of fact, it is not uncommon for a loving parent to end up spending more time working on the bad apple simply because it is the bad apple who needs more work.

God is Love and Love is God. Being Love, God doesn't divide mankind into Chosen People and Hated Esaus. That sort of thinking is not of God, but rather reflects the thinking of the imperfect men who wrote our various holy books.

I figure you are probably like me. I figure there was probably a time when even you were not interested in spiritual knowledge -- nor would recognize it if it walked up and bit you. But, the Master stays after us bad apples any way, keeps sending in hard heads such as I have become of late who don't know better than to not cast their pearls before swine.

And, every now and then, one of those we thought were swine turns out to be a Malcolm X disguised as a Malcolm Little, or a Paul disguised as a Saul.

Consider the example of the biblical Jesus, who preferred to hang out with sinners and publicans --- because it is the sick people who need a physician [Matt. 9:10-13].

Real Liberation & Salvation

This physical world, which consists of the inert objects like Sun, Moon, Stars
Air, Earth etc., is not the world, which is binding you and this is not
The world from which you have to attain the liberation or salvation
If you get salvation from this physical world it is called the death

Death is not the salvation since even after death you are bound by the bonds
The bonds are not with the physical world but they are with your family members
It is this family that constitutes your entire world from which you must be salvated

The physical world is real and it is unreal for the creator only and not for you
You are a part and parcel of this world and if you say that this world is unreal
You too become unreal, your unreal world is your own family, which is created
By yourself only and why this is unreal?

If you analyse, these bonds did not exist
Before this birth and do not exist after this birth and hence are not existing
During this birth also, Sankara told that temporary is always unreal
Therefore, Gita emphasizes for the detachment from these worldly bonds

Jesus goes one step further and advises you even to hate these family bonds
This is surprising but if you analyse, I should say, He is absolutely correct
If you analyse deeply, these family members deserve your hatred and not love
The reason is that these family members were very vehement enemies to you
In the previous birth you stole their hard earned property and fought with them
Now they have come to collect their wealth from you along with the
Compound interest, they are in the form of wife and children and you are bound

To pay them according to the force of Karma Chakra i.e., associated with Kala Chakra
Payment of loans is Karma Chakra and payment in this birth is Kala Chakra
The same is said “Runanubandha Rupena Pasu Patni Sutalayaah”
The three strongest bonds are with money, wife and children and these three
Are called as “Eeshanaas”, which are the stainless steel chains, which never
Corrode, the secret in the force of these three bonds is only the force of Karma
The Karma is the payment of the loans with interest and for that you have to earn
Therefore, you are forced by Karma to earn the money and that is the spontaneous
Attraction to the money, the Karma is dragging you to earn the money so that
You can pay to your enemies who are surrounding you for the collection of loans

Thus these three bonds are inter related and amalgamated by the force of Karma
These enemies are in the mask of friendship and love with you and you do not
Remember your previous birth, which is again due to the force of karma only
If you remember the previous birth and that enmity you will not repay the loan
Therefore, by the force of Karma Chakra only you do not remember previous birth
These enemies can collect their money only under the mask of love and friendship

These enemies are collecting their money in the form of work and also money
The mother repays the loan by doing work like bathing and clothing the children
Such sacrifice of work by the mother is coming under Karma Sanyasa
The father repays the money by giving his hard earned property to the children
And this repayment of direct wealth comes under Karma Phala Tyaga.

But these enemies are not satisfied with simple repayment of their loans
If a thief steals your money and if you catch him will you leave him
Just by taking your money? You will torture him and then only leave
Similarly, you have stolen their property and you tortured them
Therefore, they have caught the thief in this birth and collect their money
Apart from that they will torture you by dragging you down from the Lord

If you progress in your spiritual path and reach and please the Lord
You are saved permanently and attain eternal happiness here and there
Now these enemies obstruct your spiritual path and drag you back
From that Eternal divine benefit and due to that you will fall in this world-cycle
In this cycle, which is the permanent hell, you are tortured forever
By this, their vengeance is subsided and they stand around you even
In your last minutes so that you will be attracted by them then also

And you will not remember the Lord even in the last minute
This is the reason why all your family members reach you even before your death
They reach you when they hear that you are seriously ill, they are very alert
But you fool! You are not alert about them and remember them only even on the
Death bed! Is your this world not really unreal? You analyse the fact

I say this family world is the most unreal world because these bonds are not only
Unreal according to the analysis of Sankara, but also they are the bonds
Of enmity and so must be hated according to the Holy Jesus
You are thinking the enemy as your friend! How unreal is this bond?
First you come out of this unreal world created by you due to your past deeds

People say often that the world is unreal, yes! It is absolutely unreal
But the world is not this physical world created by the Lord
The unreal world is your family created by yourself due to your past karma

Similarly, your religion is another broader unreal world created by you
Your fellow religious people obstruct you from entering Universal spirituality
Because they are your enemies in the mask of friendship in this birth
You harmed them spiritually in the previous birth and therefore they have come
Now here as your friends belonging to the same religion and revenge upon you
When you come out of these two worlds, which are well and river
You will enter the Universal Spirituality, which is the infinite ocean

Some people try to get detachment from the family bonds
Without the attachment to the Lord, they can detach from the family
By attaining self through self-analysis but in this case they can get rid of
The worries and misery by attaining the self, which is pure awareness
Such detachment without attachment to the Lord is not permanent.
The attachment to the self is not as strong as the bond with the Lord
Therefore, such people who get only peace by self achievement cannot
Remain in that state for a long time, bliss is stronger than peace
Because God is stronger than the soul, soul gives peace and God gives bliss
Therefore, detachment from the family by attachment with the Lord alone
Is real and final, the scholars get attached to the self by analysis
And think that the self it self is the Lord and they feel that they are the Lord.
These pseudo Advaita Scholars are dragged again by the families and
They are insulted by the Maya and they are shown the reality.

The service to be done to the Lord should not be decided by yourself
You are pleased by doing the service to the Lord as per your desire
Your desire and your pleasure should not be the final goal of the mission
You must do that service, which is desired by the Lord and which pleases Him
His desire and His pleasure should be the final goal of your service
Mere service is not important but the service required by Him is important
Some devotees serve this society to uplift all the human beings
Such social service cannot please the Lord unless He wishes so, without His wish
If you serve the society, that is only to fulfil your desire for the fame
Sankara condemned this concept of social service i.e., Loka Sevaka Matam.
The Lord knows when, whom and where to uplift in this entire world
Whether it is His mission or His personal service, His desire is important
Even in His personal service the angle in which He desires is important
If His hand is paining, what is the use of pressing His legs?
Therefore, at every step the desire, direction and final pleasing of the Lord
Is the only essence and goal of the entire spiritual effort
The Lord alone can protect you and not this world, social service indicates
Your love on your fellow human beings, who constitute a bigger family only.
You have to sacrifice everybody, everything and even every concept for that
He tests you by asking that thing only, which you cannot sacrifice
He always attacks your strongest bond and conducts the test
One test is sufficient because if you can break your strongest bond for the
Sake of the Lord, all the other bonds, which are weaker need not be tested
The sacrifice of strongest bond with any thing other than the Lord alone
Can prove that you have the strongest bond with the Lord only.
You have to cross the family bonds and even the bond with your life
As told by Jesus, Krishna says that you have to cross even Dharma or Justice
For the sake of the Lord because as the protector of justice, He is greater than
The protected justice “Sarva Dharman …” is said in Gita.
Thus Datta conducts only one test and gives you the final report
You will always try to sacrifice all the weak bonds for His sake
Then you claim that you can sacrifice everything for His sake
The Lord smiles at your talented dramatic action and keeps silent
If you go on still shouting that you are His best devotee, then
He will enter the field and touches your strongest bond or your weakness
You will utterly fail at that point and your mouth is shut forever

istlota said:

Our kids do not always turn out as we would like. Some end up being nicer than others. One or more of them might even turn out to be a real pain in the posterior.. stays after us bad apples any way, keeps sending in hard heads such as I have become of late who don't know better than to not cast their pearls before swine.

Undeserving does not mean a child. Child is a child and is totally innocent. But the fellow is very wise in the world. He has developed intelligence. He is acting very well in the worldly affairs. But only for God affair he is not responding properly. How can you compare that fellow to a child? He must be a child totally. Suppose he is innocent even in the world, then we can say he is a child. But he is very wise in the world, but when topic of God comes he say he is innocent!. He is not a child!. So, he is undeserving. You are not asking why the just born baby is not praying God. A grown up person who is well advanced, quite intellectual when he is not worried about God, we say that he is undeserving. He cannot say that I am innocent about God treat me as a child. Then he should be child for worldly affairs also!

Some people are not interested in spiritual knowledge!

A) Spiritual Knowledge is meant for the people who are aspiring for God, who want God’s grace, who have recognized God and find more value than the world, for those people only we are talking. We are not talking about the people who have satisfied with the world let them be satisfied. For example somebody studying and he says that just pass is sufficient, for me pass mark is sufficient, let me enjoy. If that is his attitude what we can do? IF some body says I will under go all problems and I want to get first class, I want to get distinction; he will undergo lot of trouble and will get the result. Enjoyment of world is there, and if that is your aim nothing can be done.

Those who recognized GOD, the value of God and eternality of God and eternal fruit of the God, they will only be interested in asking; What is the way to please the God, how to get the grace of God, only when such questions have started, we have started to ask the spiritual knowledge. The fundamental and the basic stage in the spiritual knowledge is that people having recognized God and have given high value to God, what is the path, where is the God, how to please the God, how to get liberation from the world, only when such things are there we are showing the path. Suppose you are satisfied with world, and experience of world itself is highest for you, the whole spiritual knowledge will not open at all! Suppose you want to become a district collector, then you are asking what is the way, then I say you have to study IAS course ( a course for obtaining a prestigious administrative post in India), you have to study so many hours, so many books.

If you have that aim, we are telling you the path. If you say that I am not bother about this, and say that if I become a peon or attender or coolie, it is beautiful and wonderful I am going to enjoy; for such attitude then there is no question of IAS post. The gate of the spiritual knowledge is closed to such people. Who feel that world is wonderful, who feel that the worldly experience is wonderful, certainly gate is closed for such people. Those people who think that this worldly pleasures are not eternal; they are momentary, they are illusory; for such people only we are
started the preaching of spiritual knowledge.

Such spiritual knowledge will become irrelevant to such people. We want God we want liberation from the world, what is the path? Then only the gate of spiritual knowledge is open. If one say that I do not want God, I am satisfied with the world, the gate of spiritual knowledge itself is closed. So there is no question of discussing about him. You want to reach a goal and you are asking the path then only discussions starts. You do not want the goal, you feel that wherever you stay is the highest for you; and you are getting highest enjoyment etc OK. ; then gate is closed. The spiritual knowledge becomes irrelevant for such people.

Well, of course that door is closed to them, those who aren't interested. You have to be willing to see the truth to understand it, and if they say they aren't willing, then it's time to move on. The whole point in the Gospel is to get it to know who don't know, but those who already know and have left or have never decided to get along with it, there is no point in trying to force feed them the truth.

Life is liberty, faith is liberty, and liberty is what the Son has given us in His sacrifice, and His has confirmed in His resurrection. They have to come freely or not at all.

This is what we've been handed in mercy, and we should have faith to the end, belief to the end, hope to the end, knowing what's promised will be ours, and not worry on any who simply will not be apart. Pray for them, show them kindness sincerely, but never condemn since it's not our place to, nor worry since he son teaches us not to. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back