Black People : SOME ORANGE JUICE COMPANIES IN FLORIDA TO BOYCOTT

Before anybody takes nationally their efforts to bring about justice in the Martin slaying again:

One does need and I want us to find out exactly why the original efforts fell short of their goals etc.

I. e., it is my understanding the white washed louse is the son of a public official-a judge--and/or those mainstays of the white republican party--the Koch brothers--allegelly footed the bill for his defense etc.

Always reemember: In case of every action, there is an opposite reaction...

FYI...

Before anybody takes nationally their efforts to bring about justice in the Martin slaying again:

One does need and I want us to find out exactly why the original efforts fell short of their goals etc.

I. e., it is my understanding the white washed louse is the son of a public official-a judge--and/or those mainstays of the white republican party--the Koch brothers--allegelly footed the bill for his defense etc.

Always reemember: In case of every action, there is an opposite reaction...

FYI...

What is there to know?

This was a criminal case and the prosecution was weak. In the end it was a matter of reasonable doubt.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back