Black People : SOME ORANGE JUICE COMPANIES IN FLORIDA TO BOYCOTT

Maybe it would be helpful to gather up all the companies/things people want to boycott, along with their associated cause, and have them in one thread? The other threads could be about commentary, but it would be nice to have one updated location just to explain the cause and what to avoid.

I think I voiced this in one thread myself.

Look,

Orange juice surely ain't the only thing to boycott. It is however as start. If whomever is willing to join in the boycotting of orange juice coming out of florida, then do it. Do it an seek out others who would be willing to do the same.

Again this is just one thing to boycott. No body said it has to be the only thing.

If anyone would like to recommend the boycotting of something dealing with big business in florida, please share.

the biggest revenue producer in FL is tourism, Oj and vactions are a good start.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back