Black People : Some one Liked some of the fashiondrawnings i made

Auroraflower

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2004
Im doing it in my pants for maybe .....

this chance.....

Hi fam

One day i was walking on the marketplace ..

and i was looking for some clothes....
with a stand ....
and than a man said ..
you like this ...?

i said ..i like it ..
but what i am looking for is actualy in my head...

than he said
i understand..
well show me some work somethimes
than we will see what we can do...

and today i showed some..
ad his office..
and he liked it..

( the thing i s that even if he could use one of the drawnings i would already be happy realy ! Or just to give him some advise in things and one of my dreams i had would come treu...just like one of a set of rings i desined and they would bring out 8 pieces in one store i would be happy ...actualyy even if they wouldnt do anything without it i would still behappy because i had such a joy with making them...and i would continiu to wear them)

owie ...

i,m doing it in my pants for maybe this change... :spin:

and i now have to show some of my drawnings to his other brothers
who are in the workfield to...

i,m doing it in my pants lllol

and realy ...
if it doesnt continues

i,m still happy...

i had such a wonderfull day a
and it was even funny...

i will tell you about it later...

thank you lord :flowers:

Congrats Sister. This is great news.

Get your contracts with them in order. Keep copies of your work, log them with a date. In case something happens and your work ends up out there without your consent.

Why do you have to travel? Are these fashion illustrations for a designer?

I like your work. I am in need of some color illustrations for my book. Lets kick around some cost, and ideas.

My Private Message portal is open. Communicate to me thru there. Send me your email. Or open your Private message portal for a while so we can communicate on this.

Nothing Graphic or Obscene.

My ideas are more Political in nature.

Besides your work being published ( your work is still yours - all rights retained )

:love: thank you hoddee for youre responding....

somethimes i can not reach other people around me to share good news when it comes on my way .....so i came here to share it with you fam ..
and people that i love here...

wel it would mean that if they are intent to do a collection ..you have to be there on the place where they show it...,and they have a factory in an other country...
and because i planned to move to my mom....i have to travel from there..

thanks for the advices..
yes i needed that ,i almost forgot it again trough my enthousiasm
and i already had experianced that someone wrote his name onder sumthing i wrote (a song)while this person was not even there......

Now hodee.......
i can not believe my ears....(how is youre fam? the traveling beauty and kids)

you want me to help you with some idea for a colour of youre book...

?

let me know..

I was planning to send my prenium paymend for over a year about two weeks when i get my salary...
so than i can open my private messages again..

No i know that maybe this has to happen in a short time because i believe that these things cant wait if youre book comes on the market soon...

but even if it wont work this time i mean if it is to short of time than i hoop you give me a second chance and i love to do it..
But when i do sumthing on a creative part i like to do it good...for example i would read the book first and than i know what kind of colour fits with it as far s feeling....and because i have to draw a lot now..and i still work with the children untill i leave i have to make some time for is and see if i can do it

and i mean that it wont take to long i mean .that you wont have to wait for it to long so that you can bring it on the market.. ....

but i would LOve it...i never have done a cover of a book though..
and you would have to tell me what i have to imagine with that..
would it be just a painting kind of cover or..you know let me know...
wow i would love to do it for you...
for the comunnity for the brothers and sisters who are still stuggling Yes...

i cant believe that you asked me this ...
that is like a complement..
and i dont see the paintings at that nice ...
i know i can be more creative (when god wants it off course cant do nthing with his will)

untill about next week ..if you would like to contact me sooner over the mail
you can ask destee for my email adres she has it... and sister moham and manasiac and mic lady has my phone number.....ok....

cause i can not put it down here...

ok, Much love and we keep in touch:heart:

can i already buy here in holland other books that you wrote earlyer?

Loveauroraflower:heart:

" can i already buy here in holland other books that you wrote earlyer? "

This would be my first book. The cover will be designed by the publisher from a rough draft sketch. The drawings I need will be in the book. I have several options. I can draw them, and have the artist at the publishers enhance them. There are a few students I know that draw well. I am excited that you were offered a great opportunity.

No rush on things. Take care of yourself and family. I believe things come into realization in due time. Good luck on your opportunity with the designers. Focus on that.

Your drawings are great. The artist is never 100% satisfied, artist are hard on themselves. If the designers see your talent that alone tells you a lot about your level and talent. Keep us informed on the progress.

" i cant believe that you asked me this ...
that is like a complement..
and i dont see the paintings at that nice ...
i know i can be more creative (when god wants it off course cant do nthing with his will) "

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back