Black People : Some of the Facts Creating the child Immigration Crisis

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, Jul 12, 2014.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
  2. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    A recent episode of the syndicated series, BURN NOTICE, also reveals how dated our viewpoints in the states might be, as regards today's drug carters etc, in Central America....

As much as it is a cult classic, even the remake of SCARFACE only hinted at what might come next...

Though sometimes pop culture does reflect real life too!

FYI

3. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    The United States has created this chaos themselves by sponsoring the Mayan Genocide.

Guatemalan Genocide against Mayan Peoples
    Death Toll: 250,000

200,000 MURDERED, 50,000 “DISSAPEARED”

Counterinsurgency Operations in El Quiché“, February 1982, Central Intelligence Agency, secret cable, in National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 11 U.S. POLICY IN GUATEMALA, 1966-1996 Kate Doyle and Carlos Osorio. Available at:http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB11/docs/ Accessed: August 18, 2009.

In 1968 the Guatemalan Army began the systematic slaughter of the native Mayan population. This period of massacre is sometimes referred to as the “Silent Holocaust”, and led to extermination en masse of native Mayan communities. The death toll in the Guatemalan Genocide exceeded that of El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina, and Chile combined. Guatemalan government forces – buoyed by financing and training from the United States – committed over 90% of the human rights violations during the war.

4. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    Not even Charlie Heston c9uld just blame it on the apes!

LO:

But some of us humans can be summed up by his other now famous catch line:

"It's a mad house!!"

SMH

5. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    For once, I agree with the Republicans. Obama has bent over backwards for illegal alien children.... not so much for black kids.... and thus, encourage them to break the law and enter the country.

6. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
  7. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Republicans didn't start the Dream Act, seeking to ENHANCE the lives of illegal children offering among other things, college scholarships, which is why foreign nationals are now sending their children, alone, to the U.S.. Obama did that.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  8. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    So what! I am not super happy about the situation but truthfully the states that they are crossing into were taken from them in the first place karma is a b$@!$.
    http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/ma...mas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php?page=all

9. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Why are you getting upset with me? You challenged my statement; I defended it... enough to piss you off with its accuracy, evidently. :rolleyes:

As far as karma and "taken from them," the Mexicans didn't exactly fight the Americans with sticks and stones, or even spears or bows and arrows. They fought European military style with European weapons.... and lost. Too many black folk that were TRULY robbed to worry about than the bunch of SPAINARDS who owned the country that the U.S. won a war against. :news:

10. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    I am not upset with you! I could never get pissed off engaged in a simple conversation about something that really does not affect me. I was not challenging you I said the republicans are full of do do. Does it really matter what you fight the devil with? What I do find odd is you defending the actions of the USA.