Black Spirituality Religion : Some Gospel

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013
Faith as the seed of a mustard tree: is an invitation to exercise a particle of faith, even if it is only to give consideration, a desire in you to know what is being said in scriptures, and if you can find truth there you can grasp onto.

You can compare the word of God at first to the tiny mustard seed. If you give place in your heart a moment with prayer and it is a true seed, (your sincerity) and you don't throw it down because of unbelief that you would resist the Spirit of the Lord, then it will begin to grow within your soul. And when you feel this growing, it is because it is truth within. It continues to grow into understanding and knowledge that the word of God is true. At this time there is fruit of the seed that grew into a tree and that fruit becomes delicious to you, where you begin to feast upon the word of God.

With that comes the increase of your faith. Then comes knowledge for you will begin to say, "I know this gospel is true." It is your testimony. Evidence; if a seed grows within, it is good. If it doesn't then it is not good, based upon your sincerity. Your knowledge begins to expand. Is this real? Yes, because it is light and whatsoever is light is of Christ.

This Truth which started as a tiny seed then springs up to a fulness of Everlasting Life.

The Son of God: "God who in many times and in divers manners spake in times past by prophets…Hath in these last times spoken unto us by his SON, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom He made the worlds." Hebrews 1: 1 - 4 Colossians 1: 16

Isn't this obvious that GOD the FATHER declared that he accomplished things by a distinct and separate being, Jehovah first as spirit and then in birth, Jesus Christ, a God recognized by GOD the FATHER. How would the Father be his own SON? And, why would the Father make himself an heir of things that are already his -- if Christ were the Father?! The Father "sent" his Son. When Jesus was baptized "to fulfill all righteousness," GOD the FATHER spoke from heaven, This is my beloved Son, hear ye him. So the FATHER was in heaven, the Holy Spirit came as a dove, because it is kind of hard for people to see spirit. The Holy Spirit isn't a dove, he just presented an image so we could see him as the second holy witness. "There are three in heaven…" The FATHER, the Son and the Holy Ghost. The Son and the Holy Ghost do the will of GOD the FATHER, for the sake of His children you and me. Each is separate and distinct individuals of a Holy Trinity.

being

Dear Willa:

The biggest mistake we can make in understanding what God is saying to us is to think that there is more than one being called God. Even the Jews knew that this is not so. Jehovah God said it this way to them in Isaiah 45:21. "For there is no other God but me, a just God and a Savior, no not one." Deuteronomy 32:29 is even plainer: "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no God with me: I kill, and make alive, I wound, and heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

So what we are talking about with God is Name Recognition and not the dividing of himself into separate parts. What I mean is, God speaks of himself as a Trinity, or in Trinitarian form in many New Testament passages. That is, he speaks of himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is like an actor playing three parts. You've seen it, I am sure. But when he speaks to us the audience, he always speaks to us a Jesus.

It's like this. "I am Jesus," the Father sent me," "Receive ye the Holy Sprit." But when we see him he is only one Person, just as he said he is in Isaiah 45:21 and Deut. 32:29, and just as we saw at his birth, and as he walked the earth, and as he died on the cross for our sins.

So the Father is not his own Son, nor is the Son his own Father. Nor is the Holy Spirit the friend of the Father and the Son. These are but three names of the same God. That is to say, in most of the New Testament the one God is speaking to us in Trinitarian form, or is introducing to us his Trinitarian way of speaking, as opposed to the way he spoke to us in the Old Testament.

This is plainly what is taking place when God as Jesus was baptized. God is presenting himself to us by his three names, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, only he is doing it in parabolic or symbolic form for emphasis. Or to say it like this, he is doing it in symbolic or parabolic form to authenticate himself as Jesus. That is, he would never violate his own word that he is one being by now claiming that he is not. And neither should we.

let's say it like this. We too cannot violate his own word that he is one being by now claiming that he is two or three separate beings. This borders on Polytheism, which we do not want to do.

Ask God as the Holy Spirit to open your mind to what he is saying to us in the Scriptures you quoted and he will.

Rev. Autrey

Are you here for dialog or just monologue?

https://destee.com/threads/at-gods-right-hand.88300/#post-973479

being

Dear Willa:

The biggest mistake we can make in understanding what God is saying to us is to think that there is more than one being called God. Even the Jews knew that this is not so. Jehovah God said it this way to them in Isaiah 45:21. "For there is no other God but me, a just God and a Savior, no not one." Deuteronomy 32:29 is even plainer: "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no God with me: I kill, and make alive, I wound, and heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

So what we are talking about with God is Name Recognition and not the dividing of himself into separate parts. What I mean is, God speaks of himself as a Trinity, or in Trinitarian form in many New Testament passages. That is, he speaks of himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is like an actor playing three parts. You've seen it, I am sure. But when he speaks to us the audience, he always speaks to us a Jesus.

It's like this. "I am Jesus," the Father sent me," "Receive ye the Holy Sprit." But when we see him he is only one Person, just as he said he is in Isaiah 45:21 and Deut. 32:29, and just as we saw at his birth, and as he walked the earth, and as he died on the cross for our sins.

So the Father is not his own Son, nor is the Son his own Father. Nor is the Holy Spirit the friend of the Father and the Son. These are but three names of the same God. That is to say, in most of the New Testament the one God is speaking to us in Trinitarian form, or is introducing to us his Trinitarian way of speaking, as opposed to the way he spoke to us in the Old Testament.

This is plainly what is taking place when God as Jesus was baptized. God is presenting himself to us by his three names, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, only he is doing it in parabolic or symbolic form for emphasis. Or to say it like this, he is doing it in symbolic or parabolic form to authenticate himself as Jesus. That is, he would never violate his own word that he is one being by now claiming that he is not. And neither should we.

let's say it like this. We too cannot violate his own word that he is one being by now claiming that he is two or three separate beings. This borders on Polytheism, which we do not want to do.

Ask God as the Holy Spirit to open your mind to what he is saying to us in the Scriptures you quoted and he will.

Rev. Autrey
Well, Rev. Autrey, I do admire your love for God. However, we must "worship God in Truth and spirit."

Why would Jesus go "up into the mountains to pray" -- to Himself? Is he pleading with himself to accomplish something? The Lord and the Holy Spirit do the will of the Father. That is why it is "one GOD". Jesus said, he does nothing but what he has "seen the Father do". Separate from himself. He petitioned in prayer when he was about to sacrifice himself to redeem us from our trespasses against the teachings we had from the word of God, and that already fallen state from a Paradise Garden, if there was some other way than being crucified (He knew) that this cup might pass from him. And he said to his Father GOD, "Never the less, thy will be done." We see there, a separate will above his own. Jesus was an obedient Son.

Jesus has said the Father and I are one (in purpose) but he never claimed that he was the Father. Even as he was suffering on the cross, he asked, "Father, why hast thou forsaken me." GOD the Father had not forsaken His Son. But, there could be no other Redeemer, as in help from his Father. Jesus paid Justice so that Mercy could have place, and "beside him there is no other. Don't forget that Jehovah is Christ's name before he was born as Jesus Christ.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back