Black Spirituality Religion : Some Gospel

I am here to respond. Is that what you mean? :)

No that's not what I mean, it was meant for the other guy. He failed to respond to your post made in his Thread(the link I provided), before posting to you in this Thread. If you read his post in the link provided, he still hasn't responded to your question, instead, he asked you to help him solve some weird problem with icons, smh. So, we have yet to see anything other than monologues from him, willa.

"I will gladly respond to you later, but now I want you to do something for me. Please tell me how to get rid of one of the two images that appears along side of my post. One has even appeared besides your post."

Autrey2

Autrey2, Today at 2:53 AM

No that's not what I mean, it was meant for the other guy. He failed to respond to your post made in his Thread(the link I provided), before posting to you in this Thread. If you read his post in the link provided, he still hasn't responded to your question, instead, he asked you to help him solve some weird problem with icons, smh. So, we have yet to see anything other than monologues from him, willa.

"I will gladly respond to you later, but now I want you to do something for me. Please tell me how to get rid of one of the two images that appears along side of my post. One has even appeared besides your post."

Autrey2

Autrey2, Today at 2:53 AM

Okay, understood. Thanks. I don't see any icons beside his post or mine. I put a warm and friendly smiley face to you, but what is he seeing…? Kind of strange. woo ooo ooo

Okay, understood. Thanks. I don't see any icons beside his post or mine. I put a warm and friendly smiley face to you, but what is he seeing…? Kind of strange. woo ooo ooo

All I know is that this is the second time I've saved you and kept you from harms way in this forum ... yvw.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back