Black People : Some Black Folks are still in a slave mode

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
There is a kind of self hatred among blacks all over the world. When I watched this video I thought what is going
on in the minds of my brothers and sisters. With all the talk of racism, black supremacy and all that some black folks are still locked in
a kind of mental slavery. I am sure that not only in the Caribbean but there are probably many black folks in the USA who still see their
skin as something to be ashamed of. This is the 21st. Century and if as a people we still have hang ups concerning who we
are we have just exchanged one kind of slavery for a more damaging one. It is ironic that Bob Marley a singing legend of Jamaica in his
Redemption song, said "Only we ourselves can free our minds. Emancipate your mind from mental slavery."

620109568 - Skin Bleaching in Jamaica

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
black people are oppressed and colonized. i was once brainwashed and somebody woke me up.
you can't get mad at a brainwashed person for acting like a brainwashed person.
what you can do is teach them better. when you know better you do better.
each one teach one.

James I understand what you are saying, but this is 2021. Bob Marley and others spoke about this self hatred. You can carry a cow to the river but you cant make it drink. The mental outlook has to change, this is more difficult than removing the shackles that were attached to our ancestor's ankles. Noone can do this for you. You have to do it for yourself.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.