Black People Politics : Some African-Americans say Obama failing to help black community

LOL!!! That's cute...

As far as criticizing Obama's failures I think he right on task for doing exactly what he was elected to do. Obama is in office by design from a higher authority. And no I'm not talking about God. I'm talking about a global authority that has the next hundred years planned out. Again Obama is just the facade on the machine. He is a figure head for a larger agenda. We can't see it because most of us are using a checker strategy in a game of chess.
I don't know what it is that folks cannot see?

It is all ovr websites like ;
www.globalresearch.ca
www.democracynow.org
www.commondreams.com
www.thirdworldtraveler.com/index.html
www.takingaimradio.com/shows/audio.html
www.informationclearinghouse.info/

Any criticism of Obama and his administration are unfounded. Those who criticize him have no idea of the obstacles he is up against and don't count those obstacles as part of the reason for his apparent 'failure.' He hasn't 'failed' anyone, including black people.

peace

It's all apart of the game......don't know why any "black" person would be waiting for Obama or any Resident to "help" them unless they can't or just refuse to read the sign(s).......

obamafreemason1hb6.jpg

barack_devil_sign.jpg

It is what it is.......

peace

It's all apart of the game......don't know why any "black" person would be waiting for Obama or any Resident to "help" them unless they can't or just refuse to read the sign(s)........
I don't read the signs because I don't care. I been here on this earthly plain for more than 30 years, and I've learned that I've got make my own way regardless. Now if I can benefit from any type of government program, so be it. I'm all for it and will try to take advantage of it - but I'm gonna do my own thang if I can, when I can, and if I have too.

You all are right, we can't wait on any president to do anything for us, we have to do it ourselves.

But so many us... can't see how to make it without some higher authority or power. Isn't that why many of believe in god? OK, so on a more earthly level, this is akin to the same thing. Obama is not 'god' but he's the earthly authority many black folks feel they need to make it in America, because many of them can't see their way out of the darkness they are in without him. That's why they are so critical and expected so much more. To reiterate a point I made earlier...
medusanegrita said:
Obama is neither the 2nd coming nor the ‘savior of salvation’ for what the nation and economy has endured, but what he offered many of the people... was HOPE (which coincidentally was his presidential candidate platform. How fitting). Is it HOPE that instead of blacks being relegated to the back burner and MAYBE benefiting from the trickle down effects of white power, it is hope that Obama will keep them in mind and apart of the decisions and policy making. It is HOPE that he isn’t apart of the ‘good ‘ol boys’ network of decision and policy making that seeks to belittle and scapegoat off the blacks of minorities, immigrants, the working class, and the middle class. It is HOPE that things wouldn't be 'business and profits' as usual....

I understand this like I understand why people choose to believe in god and allah and jesus christ.... even tho I accept none of it.

Obama is not really my 'hope' for anything. I'm proud that he's our first black president, and that we have a actual full black family in the white house - but how this translates for me personally I don't know. All I know is that regardless of who is prez, I still got a task ahead and things I gotta do. I've lived through about 7 presidents and remember 6 of them back to Reagan. The more thangs change, the more they stay the same. They have actually made it harder for me as a poor person during the Clinton admin... but no matter. I still gotta do my thang and get mine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back