some advice needed plz

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by nnn3, Jul 18, 2005.

1. nnn3

nnn3 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    This may sound a little immature but I really need some advice on a current situation I'm having.
    Okay, there's this boy that I've had my eye on for ages and he is the sexiest guy I've ever seen in my life. I've spoken to him once and he was sweet and funny and he was just a genuinely nice person. And I kind of found it unusual because not many guys with good looks have nice personalities like he did. and he said to his friend that he likes me and would like to get to know me but i think he's kind of shy but the problem is i'm really shy as well. but i think that i need to take control of the situation and maybe i should try something new and tell him that i like him too. i mean, this guy gets my heart racing every time i see him.
    and usually i prefer to let guys approach me because im scared of rejection but im trying to over come that and i dont want to not say anything and then regret it forever.
    so i was wondering if anyone knows how i shold approach him and waht i should say to him because whenever i see him i get seriously tongue tied, i start feeling queasy and i dont know what to say! Help!

2. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    First, I'd like to welcome you to Destee.com. WELCOME....WELCOME...WELCOME. Kick your feet up and enjoy everything we have for you to enjoy. There are many teen members here. I'm sure ya'll will have a great time sharing your thoughts and experiences with each other.

I see you've jumped right in with a question for the Family. We'll answer your questions with Family love for you are now a Family member too. :grouphug:

Now, to answer your question, I think that part is past you now. You two are acquainted and have talked. Now, all you have to do is keep talking when you see each other and let things happen naturally. Just get to know him by talking to him about everyday stuff then you won't be so nervous after awhile. It'll just come to you. You're nervous and he's nervous. Ya'll will work it out.

Good luck, lil sista.

And welcome again to our home...now your home.

:D

3. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    I agree with Monetary. You have to talk to the boy more than once and get to know him. Get to know him and see if you want to know him in other ways too, like more than a friend. You said he had a nice personality for someone that was cute so this shouldn't be that hard to accomplish. If you're that shy and afraid to talk to him one and one again though you could ressort to my old way of talking to boy, write a letter. :donttell: Tell him your feelings on a sheet of paper (like you did here), all of them, and let him know a way to get in touch with you. If he's feeling you which he probably is like you said, he'll call you. In fact, he'll be so happy he'll call you when he gets home. It hasn't failed me yet. I meet a lot of boys who's scared to approach me because of who I am. It's going to be alright. I just hope all works out well for you. Keep your head up sis.

4. miss-no-love

miss-no-love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    It's ok that you are a shy cause I used to be shy too ma, well I think that you should write him a letter too. You don't have to worry about being tongue tied.

5. soulful2006

soulful2006 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    My advice is to go for it and let him know how you feel. Just make sure when you approach you are totally confident in yourself, whether you kow it or not he will be able to tell if you are sure about what you are saying. I don't know you and haven't seen you before but you seem like a genuine person so let that be seen when you are near him.
    Who knows maybe you make his heart race when he sees you.