Black Spirituality Religion : Solving the Modern Riddle of the Ancient Sphinx...

You're welcome, PurpleMoons. Here is more info that might interest you:

In 1995 workers renovating a parking lot near the Sphinx uncovered a series of tunnels and pathways, two of which dip further underground near the Sphinx. The Egyptian engineer Robert Bauval believes these are ancient and probably contemporaneous with the Sphinx itself.

While examining evidence of erosion, John West's team used a seismograph around the Sphinx. They found evidence of hollow, regularly shaped spaces or chambers a few meters below ground between the paws and to either side of the Sphinx. To date, no further examination has been allowed.

It is very possible there are chambers under or near the Sphinx. Certainly the fantastic discoveries have not come to an end. Witness Kent Weeks' discovery of KV5 in 1989. As excavation has continued to the present, the largest and most elaborate tomb in the Valley of the Kings has been revealed, believed built by Ramses II as a tomb for his sons.

Woah! Brother Aqil!

That sent chills down my arms! I know, to me the sphinx looked like it was guarding something. As a delusion, Those beautiful pyramids was a means for distraction. I would'nt be surprize if they found Noah's ark built within the shell of the sphinx. The spinx being so large. It kind of makes me picture the ark.

So, now that they discovered what appears to be tunnels underneath the expedition, it's said to be closed while the argue over who will be the greater benefacter of the find.

I don't believe for one minute that they are not in those tunnels stealing all it's secrets and deciding which they will expose to the world, and which they will hide from it.

This information makes me feel somewhat angry and sad because they think that they can change the destiny of the world but Gods Will, Will come to pass!

I apologize for becoming so emotional! Thank you Brother!, for your unyeilding
desire to seek out truth and presenting it as it is!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back