Black Relationships : Solving Problems in a "Relationship"

Okay Brother Edward Williams ... this is all good ... but i think we need to stop and re-evaluate the process. I'm still concerned about the times when the Helper won't agree that the concern presented by the Initiator, is in fact a problem.

We changed #4 to include their agreement, that there is a problem. What if at that point, the Helper says this is not a problem?

Nos. 5 - 9 become unnecessary conversation, as they have not agreed that there is a problem.

It seems that we are going on with the process, assuming that the Helper agrees that there is a problem, even suggesting that they phrase their responses accordingly, and asking them for solutions ... when this may not be the case.

It will be difficult for the Helper to do these things, if they don't agree there is a problem.

I think we need a 4a. 4b. 4c. 4d, etc., explaining what to do if the Helper does not agree that there is a problem.

This works fine, if all agree, but if they don't ... :eeek:

Whatcha think?

:heart:

Destee

I think that is correct. Do you have a proposed solution to this problem?
(I'm running the experiment inside of the experiment. :))

Me thinks one of u needs to pick up the durn phone..but HAY that is what I think..

lol Sister LindaChavis ... ssssshhhh ... :lol: ... don't run the prospective Daddy off ... :eeek: ... :lol:

Let him take his time and be sure it's what he wants ... :wink:

Love You!

Destee

I think that is correct. Do you have a proposed solution to this problem?
(I'm running the experiment inside of the experiment. :))

It will take a moment for me to come up with a proposed solution.

How about you create one, and i will do the same, then we can present them and see how they differ?

If you agree with this, i can have mine ready by tomorrow this time, can you?

Destee

It will take a moment for me to come up with a proposed solution.

How about you create one, and i will do the same, then we can present them and see how they differ?

If you agree with this, i can have mine ready by tomorrow this time, can you?

Destee

I agree and will have it ready by the same time. I'd rather though see how they are the same rather than see how they are different. :) Have a good evening dnd I'll talk with you tomorrow. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back