AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
SOLVING A CHRISTIAN/EGYPTIAN PUZZLES

By Andre Austin

Once I’m able to convince the Christians and pagan Egyptians that there is a similar connection between Matthew 25:31-46 with Revelations Chapter 3 then I will be able to solve some puzzles and then compare the two with their lifted Egyptian texts.

Both Matthew 25 and Rev chapter 3 talk about a Throne. This throne room was encircled with a rainbow and was next to a sea (Suetonius, Domitian 5& 6 Rev 4:2-6 and Rev 22:1). If a throne is next to a sea you are probably going to need boats. So why was boats not mentioned in Matthew 25 along with Rev chapter 3? Who in the hell left the boat out?

Lets first compare the two then see if we can start to answer some puzzles.

Matthew 25:31-46

The Sheep (correct vision) and the Goats (blind)

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Now lets turn to the second half of Revelations chapter 3

Revelation 3:14-21New International Version (NIV)

To the Church in Laodicea

14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne”

Because the two incorporate the same language I’m able to solve a puzzle of the problem of their eyesight. Some of them had eye problems not all.

In Matthew 25 lack of eyesight was symbolic of not doing righteous deeds. Curing blindness from Jesus was due to his spit (lukewarm). Those who are blind are Goats and those who can see are the Lukewarm Sheep. In Egypt Tefnut was called Matt (righteous) and was the heat of heaven that helps with the eye of Ra in placing it in its proper order and place. Tefnut is born by being spat out just like Lukewarm. In Egypt, in the hall of Judgment the deceased says I have not sinned because he has given food, clothes, water, a boat and therefore: “Those who see me say Welcome” to heaven (The African Origin of Cilivization p.290 By C.A. Diop)

When the Christians plagiarized from the Egyptian texts they were always an 1% degree of difference and removed from the original. Nothing is an exact replica but they leave enough elements in sufficient for a charge of theft. Now lets pull up the Egyptian texts to understand how they copied some of this all down:

Taking a page from D.M. Murdock’s Christ In Egypt p.489:

“Speaking of the Egyptian “sayings of the Lord” Massey avers that these were utilized in the creation of Christianity, put into the mouth of Lord Jesus, and remarks:

…a few most significant ones may be found in the Book of the Dead. In one particular passage the speaker says he has given food to the hungry, drink to the thirsty, clothes to the naked, and a boat to the shipwrecked; and the Osirified (Osiris) has done these things, the Judges say to him, Come, come in peace, and he is welcomed to the festival which is called Come thou to me. Those who have done these things on earth are held to have done them to Horus, the lord; and they are invited to come to him as the blessed ones of his father Osiris. In this passage we have not only the sayings reproduced by Matthew 25, but also the drama and the scenes of the last judgement represented in the great hall of justice, where a person is separated from his sins, and those who have sided with Satan against Horus are transformed into goats.

Just as Massey relates, in birch’s translation:

The God has welcomed him as he has wished. He has given food to [my] the hungry, drink to the thirsty, clothes to the naked, he has made a boat for me to go by…therefore do not accuse him before the lord of the Mummies; because his mouth is pure, his hands are pure. Come, come in peace… (Just like Rev 3 says come)

From Diop’s translation mentioned above he cites the two passages above but brings in the analogy of eyesight being linked to righteousness (Maat) from which Tefnut (Lukewarm) was a personification of.

With this proper background we are safe on solid ground in proving the Gold coin refined (pure) is for the mouth of the deceased ferryman’s boat ride made of gold to protect you from the fire to heaven. This boat ride corresponds to the second boat ride of Noah that protects you from the flames of Sodom see Luke 17.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back