Black People : SOLUTIONS.....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by spicybrown, Apr 11, 2006.

1. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    With all the circular arguments floating here, would anybody care to give solutions or list any coping mechanisms for the following subjects at hand?

1. Illegal immigration

2. Brothers and Sisters shifting the blame in relationships onto one another.

3. Understanding the plight of Black men, as well as Black women.

Peace........Solutions only please. Let's make Destee.com a place of solace and building by us for us:)

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DO something outside of sitting in the Community arguing with each other!

CD

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    1. with the illegal immigration , there not much we can do when
    our govern is in control allowing them to enter under any means .

one Solution of starting to deal with it is to talk to our Aldermen /push for them to
    take it to the gov.

2. Solution is to stop pointing fingers and take blame for self action, for we all make
    mistakes in the mist of a relationship and learn to understand why he/she left or
    wish to depart , understand that a woman didn't mistreat you nor was the downfall
    for your relationship gone sour likewise for the female you walked into this eyes wide
    open , look into the mirror and re-de-fine self and what you did wrong understand
    these things and reverse them , better self , no one knows a person until they get to
    know that person from a deeper side we have to stop blaming and start claiming our
    true Kings and Queen surely we all will face the downside of an relationship but we
    also been given the power of love to heal , mend and try again life and love is beautiful
    to share in with your brother or sista because one or two go bad we have to stop
    blaming all and seek what's inside , we know and let's be real we can't do without
    each other .
    Key is to move on to be happy without judgemental or holding hate at the pass .

3. Understanding the plight of us ,
    a part Solution is to help the unfortunate who need us men or women without the
    return price of payback as people in order for us to rise we all have to stand up
    together in the time of need with supporting help.

Our biggest struggle is dealing with the difficult times, and a starting Solution is
    to be able to share the pain, have an open mind for advice to deal with these times
    talk to thy family / friends / mate often when we hold this in we become even more
    disturb,derange and distant that bring hate and devilish thoughts, rude outbreaks
    we have to communicate with each other to understand our plight.

We have to learn to share our view and respect the next , no matter if you disagree
    or agree this must happen before we could understand anything as people
    bring good wealth to an discussion table with good morals and not get caught up
    between the lines or reflect the inflicked anger that heeds argumental stage or
    be so persuading , knowing when to back off , often points will be proven thenselves
    another Solution to our plight is Education we have to start educating our youth it very
    important not case them off to the streets

Even as i speak / share and give my view not many will agree but it works for me
    not everything that works for one will another but the basic of it is the key to use .

PEACE & HARMONY my PEOPLE

4. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Brother $$RICH$$,

That was a deep and heartfelt response there. You truly have it "in you". That was like a pizza with all the right toppings. I have much respect. If only more people had a solution rather than a complaint.......the world would be smooth sailing. Thanks again Brother $$RICH$$;)

5. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Wow...Spicy can you express these words any bigger... lol:smooch:

( 1.)

On the illegal immigration issue. Mexicans arent the only ones here illegally. There are some from Brazil and other places I know of. This is election year pandering and a need to win by both parties. Eleven million votes or even eight million can swing those in Congress to retain their power. A lot of positioning by Congress will be made to secure votes.

Send all eleven million and I hear there are really closer to twenty. Back to Mexico and only those who have been here before get to apply properly for citizenship. No amnesty for five years of illegal dodging. Penalize the corportions that hired them and use that funding to start the program.

Congress and others need to stop trying to sell the lie that no one here wants Assembler jobs in electronics. Construction jobs. Roofing jobs. Plumbing jobs. Carpet layer jobs. Painting jobs. Blacks don't want the labor jobs picking fruit, but it isn't beyond anyone that is treated fairly, given the opportunity, decent work hours, breaks and paid a decent wage to clean rooms, pick fruit and baby sit.

I mowed lawns, raked leaves, trimmed roses for neighbors. I unloaded trucks, stocked shelves, did register, I washed dishes in restaurants as a teen. I cleaned hotel ball rooms and mopped floors. I would today but my slill set has gone well beyond those days. I have something to sell it is my experience, talent, time and mind. Pay me a fair wage mister man... and and its yours! GROWTH is why I leave and never stay. I refuse to be stagnated and not garner my own worth. For it is only me who will look out for me.

My mother cleaned rooms in the sixty's. Those jobs are not offered on purpose to blacks. We have been replaced again like they did in the sixty's after Vietnam. The brought over all of those Vietnemese and today they corner the labor market in technology. We haven't been given our DUE! Neither in the Constuction industry. It is discrimintion out right and we should be up in arms as well about this fact.

The decline and decisions to decline a particular job must be looked at on an individual basis. And are ours on an individual basis to decide if it carries a decent enough wage for a honest days work.

To be cornered out, lied to, hated and discriminated against not only by whites but these same immigrants as well isn't acceptable.

The Mexicans join in on this and trash talk to us to win favor. Once those illegals become legal.. then they will start competing for our other spots in the work places. Demanding more than even america bargained for. America is hooked on Slavery and this illegal need for cheap labor is a throw back to desires they haven't come to terms with.

Blacks should march as well and say to the Democrats.

If you want my vote in November. Fix things in such a such manner. Congress has as far back as I can read in time ( since the conception of these United States ) fOcked up our rights for hundreds of years. Denied us immediate repair of injustices and this is our year. Make a difference now for it is the final death nail in our own demise.

( 2. and 3. )

Once full employment is restored and slavery offered it without benefits. But we had unity and love in a struggle together. I think you will see a new Black man. One who is proud again. One who can say he is working. One who can say he is a man and his effort, ideas, worth and talent is recognized. Not like when he gets his momentary fame in Hollywood. Not like when he is with the NBA. But a man who is building and using his mind a strong mind , a talented and creative mind to build a future and can see his work as he drives past that building he helped construct. When that space shuttle flies he can say I worked on that. Then a new man and a new Black nation will rise. The love has always been for his Black sisters. But everyman knows. Without a mouth and with a nation. With dignity and pride. There can be peace and Unity. When you aren't listened to. It is frustrating.

He lashs out at those near him his fellow brothers and sisters. He is misguided and wrong but misdirected by solution One. Congress and the Dogma ( doctrine of these United States )

We must secure number one ( make america deal with us first ) to get number two. It is for ourselves. Our Woman, our children and our future.

Why hasn't Congress and the president signed the voting Rights Act yet? :happens: MARCH BEFORE JUNETEENTH!

Now this is telling! Again must we take the back burner that is never lit? No food gets cooked on the back burner. The slow simmer pot never comes to a boil.

We must understand this is our final battle and no blood has to be shed, no fear of that. If it is it won't be ours. But today the battle is on and must be fought today. :explode: After this year .. I am not sure :confused: for I haven't allowed my vision to focus beyond the day after the election. After November. When I wake up and know Congress is changed. I will then know what my future holds.

6. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    1) Illegal Immigration

If blacks were economically independent, with a primary goal of employing other blacks, would this be a problem?

I think the solution would be to see the system as it is. The government, Corporate America, etc. is out to make a buck. They will do this with or without Mexicans as their current scapegoat. Thus, one should be more encouraged to find their own ways of making/creating money within the community. Unity and creativity can fill in any financial void in the entreprenuer's pocket.

2) and 3)

I would say the media is the best outlet, along with both sides having an open mind to what the other is going through. The Internet can be used as a vehicle for the average person to jumpstart such a venture... making a website in and of itself is very cheap (in some cases even free), and easy.

7. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Brother Hodee.......

@Hodee:

You have proven time after time, your credibility and wise insight. I definately agree with your assertion that America is hooked on a slavery mentality. You offer so much hope in #2, i totally agree with that analogy.

:hearthis: Another one of Destee's finest has spoken profound words,nothing less than the truth.
    It is in the family's best interest to overlook Brother $$RICH$$ and Brother Hodee's suggestions before clobbering each other behind an opinion, which most likely, will never be acted upon, respectively.

:bowdown:

8. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Sister Karmashines.....

Karmashines, your input falls nothing shorter than the plain truth. I totally agree with using the info super highway as a means of networking with other Blacks who hold the same viewpoints. I appreciate your contribution

:welldone:

9. Bisabee

Bisabee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    1. I believe in the power of numbers and those numbers must be organized.

If you are shouting about anything alone, you're just a voice shouting in the wind, but if you belong to an organization of even 25 other people, you'll get more respect. So Black people need to be organized to have clout. Even if you don't agree with everything the organization does, you're much stronger if you're a part of it. Minister Farrakhan stressed this point during the first million man march.

Being organized would also help us to more easily build whatever we want to build for ourselves.

2. BM and BW need to figure out the very important things they want and don't want and won't accept in a relationship and communicate this clearly by the second date, so that they don't waste anybody's time. This would prevent many of the problems that cause blaming later on.

3. When it come to the plight of BM and BW, we need to push hard to become more mainstream in this society if we are going to stay here. We need to strive to be at every level of every institution. We've been here long enough to do this and we have or can get the know-how. We just need to be willing to do this as a means to an end, but never forget that we're doing it for the end purpose. This means don't lose our identity in the process. As long as we're on the fringes, we will get crumbs. This relates to #1. If we were organized, this would be a lot easier because we could support each other as we work toward this goal.

10. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128

1. Kick em all out! Illegal means just that. Deport them and let the apply the right way

2. Everyone os living in denial and destroying the race in the process. Until such time as both parties are willing to go to counseling ( so to speak ) There wont be a solution unless both sides can deal with what they are. Mookie and Skanketta alike.

3. This is an economic issue. Blacks generate over $700 Billion dollars every year. A 10% minimum tithe to ourselves, in say, Citibank would end redlining over night. The next Year, Chase-Manhattan. The next year, Exxon.
    Economics determines where your tax dollars will go and how they impact your community. Also, we must view voting as a way of life.