Black People : Solutions Now

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Blackbird, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    My two preceding threads were prompted by a variety of discussions here at Destee. As I read a few threads, the most common themes that come up as problematic for Black folks and/or non-White people (as kotomaa Edward puts it) are White Supremacy/Racism and the New World Order.

Of course, per my background and training, I believe the answer to one is the answer to both, but I'm not infallible so my analyses may be incorrect or only partially accurate thus the reason I ask my ever esteemed elders, warrior-healers and freedom-fighters. I am about coalition-building with anyone who is committed to destroying the Leviathian we face throughout this world.

A few weeks ago, I had a brief campaign stating that HIV/AIDS is what's killing our people. I wanted to develop it more. HIV is an acronym for Humiliation, Intimidation and Violence. AIDS is an acronym for African Intentional Deficiency Syndrome. We operate with a deficiency, from a disadvantage, when dealing with this White system of oppression. I heard in a few members from Destee complaints. I felt the sense of deficiency in the words typed, as we discussed NWO and WS/R. I almost sensed hopelessness. We speak of the NWO almost is if they are all-powerful and can destroy us with a batting of the eye. Is this the case? White Supremacy/Racism has become this insurmountable challenge we are resolved to always contend with. Is this true?

I applaud the few out there who have become a beacon in the storm, providing us with new conceptualizations, definitions and ways of thinking to help us overcome our internal battles to effectively engage those external ones. Thank you my elders, but we must push forward and in a non-combatant, non-arrogant, compassionate, patience and self-sacrificing manner. Many of us with really great ideas sometimes off put me by the way we deliver our message as if we are so intelligent and those we are preaching/teaching to are mediocre mental midgets that need our undying guidance. We can not afford snide comments, mental challenges, intellectual bravado, "noses in the air" attitudes and superior posturings. Such actions betray our lack of true internalizations of what we dutifully preach. We are all above it. We can not breech the "promise land" with such behavior and we can not assume only we, individually, are armed with the correct knowledge, information and terminology. We must prove Willie Lynch to be the farce it was meant to be and not the self-fulfilling treatise imposed upon our people.

Let's spread love, but most importantly, let's spread liberation by all means and to that end, we all have been gifted with the solutions and are worthy to contribute.

Blackbird

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Unity!

Blackbird,
    :bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    You speak wisely. What do you suggest is the answer to White Supremacy/the NWO?

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Peace brother Blackbird. You are correct. I was just wondering what you think about the information that has been disclosed by Dr. Boyd Graves who has been dealing with the AIDS/HIV problem since 1971 long before it inflicted our communities in epidemic proportions. Whenever I try to reveal this information to people they write it off as conspiracy theory, even though Rev. Wright did mention this in his speech. I think this disclosure by Wright is what really angered a lot of neo-cons.

5. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    The SYSTEM of Racism (White Supremacy)

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    the solution is a multi discipline, collaborative approach. each one teach one.
    all of us fight white supremacy where ever we are with what ever tools we have at hand.
    i do me. you do you. as long as it fights the devil in some way it's all good.