Black People : Solidarity with Libya.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by gogounited, Aug 28, 2011.

1. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    What can be done?

2. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    (mathaba) -- The following is a transcript of the interview of Jazeera television which took place on March 27th, 2007 with the brother leader of the Libyan Revolution, Muammar Qadhafi, who explained the situation in the African and West Asian spaces:

Jazeera: Are you talking about boycotting the [Arab] summit, or about severing ties with the Arab countries?

Qadhafi: Libya has turned its back on the Arabs, and has despaired of them. The Arab nations's time is up, and it is on its way to disintegration. In the globalization era, it has been torn between the various spheres. Libya is an African country and in Africa. May Allah help the Arabs and keep them away from us. We don't want anything to do with them.

They did not fight with us against the Italians, and they did not fight with us against the Americans. They did not lift the sanctions and siege from us. On the contrary, they gloated at us, and benefited from our hardship, just like they are now gloating at the Iraqi people, the Lebanese people, the Palestinian people, and the Somali people. The Arabs are useless.

I wish the Arabs all the best, but it's over with them. What interests me is Africa. All the Arabs think about is who is talking about them. We don't want anything to do with them. But excuse me, I want to talk about the material reason for the conspiracy, so if you want to ask about it, go ahead.

http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=553609

3. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    :D

I support my darling black African woman. I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders. She beckons to the Arab foreign ministers, and they come to her, either in groups or individually.

Jazeera: (interrupts the leader): You are referring to the American secretary of state, right?

Qadhafi: Yes, Leezza, Leezza, Leezza... I love her very much. I admire her, and I'm proud of her, because she's a black woman of African origin. I congratulate her on reaching this global status. When she beckons to the heads of the Arab security agencies, they come running. She's the secretary of state, yet she heads the Arab security agencies.

She brings the resolutions and the agenda to the summit. So why bother? Why do they all go there? Everything is determined in advance in Washington anyway.

4. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    Nice video. I think Gaddhafi was initially a CIA/NATO puppet, but then he defected and refused to follow their orders. Also, Libya is allies with a lot of Western enemies and provides oil for them.