Black Education / Schools : Soldiers Trained To Teach Our Children

Discussion in 'Black Education / Schools' started by Destee, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
  2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
  3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
  4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Sad thing about this is, the same people who are funding this effort are the same ones who will carry out "change" in this nation. One of the key reasons Obama was a good choice for President is because the people love him so much, that they will hesitate to rebel against such a move on the part of Government. If this was their plan back during the Bush Administration, what makes one think it will not be carried out during the Obama Administration?

This goes on prove once again that the President does not call the shots; higher powers do. How can someone speak of providing the children of the nation with a better education [system], but then provide military assistance to carry out such effort? A common mind would know that that indeed does not sound right. How can you send an undercover military soldier highly trained to blast me into the middle of nowhere, but then say you want the best for me?

My suspicions of the "change" to take place in Amerikkka continues...

KWABENA

5. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    This is part of Slave Training 101

Teach them at an early age to fight for Massa! Just like during slavery! SMH @ parents that dont get at this brainwashing. I have had to bless a few of them calling for MY Queens! :11900:

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Dr. John H. Clarke already predicted before he passed that "we would be heading into a second African Holocaust" that we may not come up out of. He further stated that technology has never been a friend of the African and that we can not possibly move forward or survive as a people trying to use anything we do not control!

Imagine trying to win in a game you did not create, you do not control and you do not make the rules for?...that's what we are attempting to do as long as we follow, imitate and support anything these white people are coming up with!!

7. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Believe it or not

This idea was toyed with when I joined the military. My recruiter actually went frm class room2 class room and was allotted time 2 pump up how great of an opportunity awaited us in the military. Funny thing is, the recruiters were all black.

This tactic can be easily fought by teaching our children his-story of our place in his military. I give my personal accounts as well for lessons. So-Far so good, none of mine have joined and the younger ones show no interest. The seed has been planted and I water it er-day.

8. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I may have done a post on it 3-4 years ago, but I remember in Fahrenheit 9/11, two officers were in a parking lot, watching young brothas go by. One of them said something to the affect of "We could use a gangsta." His buddy looked back at him laughing and was like "yea, your right."

When this is the hidden perception of who are supposed to be well-trained, high-trained and disciplined officers, I can always pass on the opportunity.

It is amazing when Amerikkka shows their true colors...

As far as having such people teaching in the classrooms, it makes it worse for young black children, because, at the surface, they are "young thugs and gangsters to watch out for." That is why I public school is not the best place for our youth. Often times, all teachers need is suspicion and the "thought" that the child is violent, then we know what happens after that. Dare I mention the School-to-Prison Pipeline??? It is all systematic, and whether we see it or not, we will always be dealt the losing card in the game of Education.

KWABENA

9. Tribal_House

Tribal_House Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    Troops to Teachers is a U.S. Department of Education and Department of Defense program that helps eligible military personnel begin a new career as teachers in public schools where their skills, knowledge and experience are most needed.

I think the point is getting missed on this that for a lot of ex-military and I would assume this is geared toward those in the military now. This affords those of us something to give back after having served. For those of us who served in peacetime no one could care less that we served. Now we got some war and everyone and their mother is practically on the military jock. For alot of us having been in afforded the chance to travel to places outside the country that you would of had to save up for just to travel to. Not to mention their is a teacher shortage so why not combine the teacher shortage with people getting out. Just because you were military don't mean you are going to be brainwashing children to be pro or against the miitary or anything like that. Once you been out of the country experiencing different cultures you have something that will always stick with you. I can actually be able to say I been to Africa, tell my son about it and have some practical experience and interaction with people from Africa in their own environment not our environment here.
    My son's kindegarden year my hours got cut from 60 hours to 40 so my time off I volunteered in his school and got on the SAC board off his school. These teachers do need help and i can almost guarantee some of these kids would be less likely to try a teacher with a military background than some one straight out of college. They can't even really keep teachers now and if they can get more males to become teachers more power to them. The one male teacher at my son's school was the music teacher. Teachers pay would look good for someone coming out the military with no real job options to go into.

10. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    soldiers trained...

first of all everybody take a deep breath,and relax...now listen up,my daughter's school was coverted to a military academy when she started high school and let me say that you never saw a worst bunch of so-called miltary trainees in your life,believe me if that school is any indication of soldiers teaching our young then you can all relax,the closest these kids got to anything military was drilling which they were pretty good at,did some go into the military?of course but heck that happened back in my day too and i'm not talking about the draft,what we have to understand is that sometimes it's just a matter of choice for a young man or woman,we can get carried away with this-brainwashing stuff.