Black People : Soldier Girl Story

I agree. But it hurts so bad. Her baby is so precious. The photo of them both is so heart rendering.

I hope she gets out.
Sister , you realy need to be aware of how many Adult sisters and brothers literaly campaign young sisters not to get into the military,
they own their bodies once they join so "whatever negative connotatoions" that brings up in ones mind, that hell realy does goes on , on base and overseas.
Some is reported and prosecuted but much is not

Is this something new for female military members? I just asked my wife who joined in the 90's if she signed such papers. She stated "That if you (a woman) joined the military and already had children you had to sign that agreement". She also stated that if you(a woman) became pregnant while serving you had to sign the guardianship paper in case of deployment".

I concede to her not having a case. I spoke only from what I saw happen in the military and I must say complained about many of times in my 15 yrs. I watched numerous female sailors get pregnant and not have to deploy. Even after having their child they were discharged. It's been 12 yrs since I got out, I guess things have changed.

I am not mistaken as women are now serving in combat . They have to sign such papers. But when I was young you had to sign papers for guardianship cause I had a child before joining. That was in 85 ish. ( Trying not to reveal my golden age. ) lmao

Personally ,I don't beleive women should be in combat. But if they insist, they have to be prepared to perform. No special treatment because of gender. I feel adamant about that. We have a choice. We should be able to make the choice KNOWING what we have to give up before joining. Nothing is hidden.

The US military is one boys clubs that is hard as hell. They play by different rules. If you commited , follow through.

Sister , you realy need to be aware of how many Adult sisters and brothers literaly campaign young sisters not to get into the military, they own their bodies once they join so "whatever negative connotatoions" that brings up in ones mind, that hell realy does goes on , on base and overseas.

Thank you !! And now and days , its a lot easier. For the first set after they allowed women in combat. They paid the highest price. That boys club is hard as hell to penetrate. They inisisted they wanted in. I say, MAKE THEM STAY IN !!

I'm just curious, why was her actions senseless?

I didn't mean to confuse you.

No, I absolutely don't refer to this girl. I was speaking in reference to the people that told her that she had to go anyway and, then they had the nerve to arrest her!? Oh! That makes me so angry.

Sister , you realy need to be aware of how many Adult sisters and brothers literaly campaign young sisters not to get into the military,
they own their bodies once they join so "whatever negative connotatoions" that brings up in ones mind, that hell realy does goes on , on base and overseas.

No, I didn't realize this concerning the advice not to get in. Maybe we should campaign harder. I'm so against this.

I do believe too, that much is not reported. It's like slavery all over again to me only, women are submitting themselves to it for one reason or another.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back