Black Astrology : Solar Return on your Birthday

divine_1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2003
Occupation
Life Long Learner
Peace,
I just received an e-mail from one of those astrology sites telling me happy birthday (24!!!) and that the sun realigns with the place where it was on the day that you were born in something called a solar return. It sounded like good information, but they wanted me to pay to get it and I'm a bit cautious when it comes to things of the sort.

Can you tell me what this means and how it directly relates to me. I'm not sure what information you may need. But here's my information below. Also, does your natal chart stay the same or are there changes in it over time. I had one done years ago but I have no idea where it is.

May 28, 1984 11:05pm
Philadelphia, PA

divine_1 said:
the sun realigns with the place where it was on the day that you were born in something called a solar return.

Hotep and Greetings divine_1

WO WO WO....PHILLY in da Houuusseeee!!!!:dance1:

This does not seem possible. I know next to nothing when it comes to astrology and stuff,yet, the implications are interesting given the numbers of people on the earth and the fact that every day, a soul comes here...prolly every minute somewhere on the planet. The Sun would be in constant solar return.

I'm hoping the folks who KNOW about Solar returns and astrology enlighten us on what this is about. I'm not so interested at the moment to go do a lot of research on it, just would listen in if people shared here.

Thanks for Sharing as we may get more info now.....and....without having to 'pay' for it.

I too had some full readings done in the past. I remember very little of them and would be interested in having one done again as well. That, I would pay for if the conditions where right.

M.E.
:hearts2:

LOL.... yes, Philly is in the house..... though I've been transplanted to Pittsburgh :(

thanks for your input. I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on the issue. I was just curious after getting a "random" e-mail.

so do you know if the natal chart changes over time? How often does the information update or is it a one time deal?

Peace,
I just received an e-mail from one of those astrology sites telling me happy birthday (24!!!) and that the sun realigns with the place where it was on the day that you were born in something called a solar return. It sounded like good information, but they wanted me to pay to get it and I'm a bit cautious when it comes to things of the sort.

Can you tell me what this means and how it directly relates to me. I'm not sure what information you may need. But here's my information below. Also, does your natal chart stay the same or are there changes in it over time. I had one done years ago but I have no idea where it is.

May 28, 1984 11:05pm
Philadelphia, PA

Solar basically means Sun Return, the exact position of the Sun at the time of your specific birth. However, you don't pay attention to the Sun returning in this context, you actually pay attention to the house position. I did your chart based on the info you provided, Sun has returned to your 7th house, this means that next year it will be in your 8th house. What does this all mean? It means that for 2008, beginning on the day of your birth, you will have a 7th house theme for the entire year and then next year on your solar return, you will have a 8th house theme and so forth every year the Sun will move up a house. Here is something I found for you on the net that you can check out for your self.

Solar Return Sun in 7th House:
While your Solar Return Sun is in your 7th house, your greatest opportunities for growth will be lessons of balance, how you achieve, experience, and participate in partnerships while maintaining both your individual and relationship identities.

What is this year about?
You will seek balance in your one to one relationships. This Sun in your 7th house solar return placement is about partnerships, friendships and agreements, committed romantic relationships, and business relationships. You will use it to explore working as part of a pair, and learn about equal contribution, mutual respect and sensitivity.

What does this mean to me?
During this solar return influence, relationships will be more important to you than your own individual identity. Your self image is likely to metamorphoses into the context of self in your partnership role. You will experience a strong need for companionship, a desire to share, and a greater interest if pursuing mutual goals than working on your individual goals. You can expect to accomplish more through cooperation than you would have accomplished on your own.

How are these energies likely to be expressed in my life?
If you don't already have a spouse, you will probably look for one. This will be an excellent year for marriage. Your most favorable time to marry will be around the middle of your year. Your solar return Sun is in the 7th house, the house of marriage, deep relationships, and partnerships of all kinds. You will be involved on one or more of these during this time. Old relationships might end so that a newer, more rewarding ones can form.
You have no guarantee that your relationships will be beneficial to you now, but what you learn from them will prove positive in the long run.
Relationship problems are possible. Teamwork is required of you. This should prove to be an excellent opportunity to work with someone else on a project of mutual interest.

What should I be cautious about?
You could experience a consuming relationship, one which totally compromises your individuality and personal needs. Assert yourself, before you find that your passivity allows you to be imposed upon to a degree where you begin to feel insignificant.

What advice can you recommend?
This is a year of sharing for you, so be sure to select the company of people who share compatible interests. Surrounding yourself with positive, interesting people will bring better influences into your life.

http://www.skyviewzone.com/articles/solarreturnsun5.htm

You can also go to this site and check out your next years theme which will be 8th house ventures.

Let me know if this was of help

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back