Black Men : Soft, effeminate manhood has GOT to GO!

Mike Ramey

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2002
SOFT, EFFEMINATE MANHOOD DANGER SIGNS:

*When a brother spends more time on his braids than
his brain!

*When a brother doesn't believe in hard work to get
ahead, but insists that his 'woman' bust rocks and
give him her paycheck.

*When a brother knows more about the soaps than his
woman, or the remote than his children.

*When a brother puts not one, but TWO rings in his
ears!

*When a brother does NOT want to move out from mommy
and daddy to get a place of his own, and a job.

*When a brother is quick to go into a woman's purse
and out the door to pursue his pleasure for the night.

*When a brother doesn't have the GUTS to propose
marriage ahead of 'propositioning' a woman he barely
knows.

*When a brother spends more time on HIS looks than
reading books.

*When a brother DEMANDS that his mother, sister, or
woman 'cater' to his--and his friends--needs, rather
than him getting NEW friends that believe in sweat and
work.

*When a brother doesn't like the fact that one must
sweat TO work!

*When a sister allows this 'shell of a man' to spend
more time on his nails than her happiness.

*When a brother can cry at the drop of a hat, instead
of learning the lessons only failure can teach, and
only success and hard work can instill.

*When HIS wardrobe has more 'frillies' in it that the
woman he is seeing.

*When a brother uses more emotion and less logic.

This, in general, is what I am referring to!

Brothers, to be a MAN--a MAN after our fathers, grandfathers, and greatgrandfathers, means that WE MUST endure HARDNESS, not EASE! There ARE times to KICK BACK, but NOT all the time!

Stop and Think! Proverbs 31--the Constitution of Womanhood in the Bible, was written by a King, based upon lessons he had learned from his UPRIGHT Mama! TOO MANY of our modern sisters and brothers have forgotten what it takes to be a positive influence on their OWN children. One can't 'go out' and help anyone else without taking care of home FIRST!

I know (and you do too) of brothers who think its OK to be pierced, perfumed, and pampered...without being a provider, prophet, priest and King of one's own destiny through Christ. The Ship of Zion may be God-propelled, but EVERYONE on its decks has a job to do...and to get done...before it gets to its final port.

Everyone knows about Thomas Edison, and the number of failures he had in inventin the light bulb. Goodyear developed the winning process of treating rubber for tires AFTER a sting of defeat, imprisonment, and financial reversal. Churchill did not become the Lion of England until later in life. His father thought he was nothing; his government thought he was nothing; his countrymen thought he was nothing...until the shooting started and 'Old Winnie' made his way to the front of the line and told Hitler and his crew: "WE won't surrender!"

Great historical story about Edison, and Dr. George Washington Carver. Edison had heard about Carver's genius in the lab, and offered him a HUGE sum of money to come work WITH him.

Carver turned him DOWN!

In his letter, Carver told Edison: "Tuskegee is NOT through with me yet!" In other words, Carver had a firm sense of destiny and himself. Money was NOT his god.

Mike Ramey

so true i've alwayz lable these kind as wanna be's
so call men who can't find there own direction
the one's who have no affection just rock down nothing
and they call self a KING with nothing to bring home
make the female work and clean and by night fall he's
ready to do his thing O' hell no ! their still a few good men left
but these r your so call mack daddy's dress all fly wit nowhere
to go beware of the lazybone the not so right and always wrong
the one who can't get out da house coz moma still caring for his
grown butt man u r ever so right here ......SO GLAD I WAS ABLE
TO GET OUT TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY BE A COMPASSIONATE MAN
UNDERSTAND AND HOLD THAT WOMAN HAND TO WORK AS HARD
FROM THE START AND DO WHAT'S RIGHT IN GOD'S EYE SIGHT
THANKS FOR DIS ONE EVERY MAN SHOULD SEE THE TRUTH HERE...

Revising One For Later This Year

Have one already written, but was rejected by several publishers. So, I'll probably start the revising labors in the fall and re-shop it in the winter.

Self-publishing works for some, but I'm still of the Old School. The writer does the work and the publisher is responsible for moving it and paying the writer. Till that break comes, column writing is far more satisfying. It gets the help right to where people need it now. Plus, with great sites like this one, more and more people will come to 'check us out'.

I'm content with where the Lord has placed me now. He opens the doors. I just walk in where I'm supposed to go. Thanks for the encouragement Joyce and Rich!

Mike Ramey

:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back