Black Poetry : Society Deframed

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by ASHANTA, Aug 27, 2004.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    By Jacqueline Amos ​

The trails of a communist society leach at our door, Deselect is decided by man, who has no understanding of the family role, children spying on parents, allowed to run free, spare the rod spoil the child, who is God? Children out of control, Children raising parents, who shall feel the raft of there on disregards. Jailed because children refuse to learn. The battle that ties mans hands, when it takes away the control of the parent, who lives by the hypocritical oath.

Teachers who need to be taught, classrooms the center of discuss, crowed classrooms without reform, dope dealing in the eyes of the law, Gang banging in the name of law, children fearing the source which they are t aught, Social workers who don’t know how to be social, Child molesters dressed up in the holy cloth.
    Who is who, communist which knocks at the door? Be careful who enters your door, Beware of the decisions that are set forth, meeting the imposters who swears, by the oath of justice and love, Solutions or no longer chosen, when it appears life is lost, Discipline which is given, the child the informer calls the law.

The informer that lives upon your door, There are situations that are scarce, and water drowns one’s thoughts, when life becomes default, within the army of its chose, Evidence that proves security an love, You are guiltily until proven else.
    Molestation, position, Manipulation.
    Communist beware the camps are being prepared.
    Psychological lynching, trade your freedom, Mc Cathy your views has been passed on.
    Discrimination, separation, illumination, Salvatore, treasons, in the eyes of the unjust.
    Life balance with a drip of hatred, greed loyal to satin, new world order, watch you’re
    self, who is who? Will the real enemy stand up?
    Blind mans justice; yes masters supper, Under Satan Authority, who is the law?
    Children killing parents, children set up arms, Massacre of the communist who sets
    forth a new beginning of the just, betrayed by the devils laws.
    Separations of mans Spiritual responsibilities to God, Anything goes,
    Capitalistic society, which makes its on laws, Delete, Delete, Delete, man self destruct,
    Walking zombies with minds of there on.

Trusting self when man’s doubt has cluttered thy on thoughts,
    Truth quietly spoken, humble reality, compromise virtues shall one
    day inflict great helm. The mortal sickness of man dreaming with hidden agenda’s to over throw all.
    Never cease the dignity of God’s laws, Satin has arrived to claim as many as he can.
    Noise of hate without surrender.
    The bank of God shall not be destroyed, Close not thy eyes, communists is not
    loyal to color, only the wealth of the land.
    Beware of man, whom tramples creations, with the sounds of roars, with no truth,
    beware doesn’t blink your eyes, the battle cries of tears from God’s eyes. Battle cry,
    Belligerency shall be erasing.
    The sanctions of the spoken words, Derisions scorn, of the holy grounds,
    the symbols of emblems, that set before, as the devil steals from the universe.
    Copywriter 2002

the sanctions of the spoken words, Derisions scorn, of the holy grounds, the symbols
    of emblems that set before, as the devil steals from the universe.
    Dedicated to:
    Justice shall become one

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    let da spirit keep moving u

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    This is deep and profound. Thanks for sharing what is happening today. In Nov. If we can change the regime in office it may make a diffeence.

4. nabraska

nabraska Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13
    You definitly moved a brother with this one. And let me ask you this because I also ask myself this a lot....you did a wonderful job outlining the poblems...now let work on some solutions. I get caught up outlining the problems so much that a solution doesnt seem possible--but there is one. Thank you for this piece though--it really is beautiful, and so so thought provoking :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

5. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    The army is right here my brothers the strong voice, the journey is not hard, it takes a strong voice to enforce, the unity that we so long waited for, brothers go back into your communities, bring the money back and enforce until our brothers who wear the bling bling give back, our children will not surport there cause, pick up the sworde, you are powerful believe in your self, and God will do the rest, the father said if you make one step, he will do the rest.

Let every man join hands walk into your communities the army of Gods most chosen joy, the solution to this problem will began now, take arm my brothers go into your community, teach, preach, bond, connect. Here me as I speak I am asking God to guide my hand as I write, a coward dies a thousand times but a brave man dies once, not your wife, not your women, not your child, there journey will be when the plan has been united. The revolution has started now, go to your schools, go to your corners, go to your, supporters, the million man march has now begun, the underground rail road, the indoctrination of the new world order, take your rightful place, not war but unity.

Tell one teach one, this is the networking of unity,
    brothers God is waiting for you
    To take your rightful place, net work write, enforce the words of unity.
    There will not be change until man pick up the torch, hear me my kings, God is standing at the light, break the chains of your mind, group with the warriors of Gods house, like Moses, Solomon, Jesus the prophets that God ordain, the father said if you believe in me, I will give you the same powers as my sons who was loyal to the cross, I black woman stand in the corridors as you my brother join, the peaceful march, teach go on every site there is that links with the indoctrination of the black man, let your sisters stand behind you as you take your rightful place, sisters have been in the front line to long, its not working because what God has ordained no man can change.
    Let a black man speak, humble no more my kings the master have lost its key.
    Seek before you leap, it is not what you say, its not what you due, is what I see in you.
    I ask God to be your sight, speak my kings, joined hand and hand, Rapp it, sing it, together we stand divided we fall, and the only free man is a righteous man, build your own underground railroad the justice of your future, our babies are crying for you, our sisters are screaming come back into our homes, forget the whores and concentrate on the sister warriors who walk side by side with you. There will be no repubustion until you my brothers form your own army of God’s just. What God has ordained no man shall erase, the torch is yours my kings, pick up the torch.
    :love: