Black Poetry : SOCIETY #1 Inferior in character don't make you superior in America there's // a variety in this soc

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
SOCIETY #1
Inferior in character don't make you superior in America there's //
a variety in this society has become worse and the dumb aware //
and thirst for an outburst to get ahead as pride wear away and //
precise who care today? deal with undercover scandals they plan //
a complex twist exist must escape this strange place shape and //
change my race with the use of lyrical material and then eat cereal //
such as cornflakes and adorn the cakes of girls and hope for a miracle //
alert from the start this is a work of art a jerk is not a part of this //
at all, it's hotter friction world not in proper condition it can twist //
our goals right here in VIRGINIA BEACH a chick can cause a flirting //
storm if her body in a certain form these chicks today can make bricks //
out of clay oh and the tricks they play will run a boy nuts real quick //
some folks come with dumb quotes and should convert from creature //
to an alert teacher stop being absurd you seeing my words in features //
that explode yall

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ The Role of the Queen Mother in Israelite Society Black People Politics 0
anAfrican Black Positive People : ‘They’ve been invisible’: Seattle professor studies role of black grandmothers in society Black People Doing Positive Things 1
OldSoul OldSoul : The United Order of Tents, a secret society of Black Women OldSoul 2
Liberty Law Forum : A Society Without Prisons: Envisioning the Radical Philosophy of Angela Davis Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : This is what it looks like when Society collapses Science and Technology 2
R Black Poetry : My flow is flames and poets proclaim that we live in the best society and have the nerves, words and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
kidkhuti33 Black People : New Black Society Black People Open Forum 30
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : AUSAR AUSET SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Kemetstry Law Forum : SCOTUS AND POST RACIAL SOCIETY COMMENT Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
A Black People : Your ideal culture, society and government Black People Open Forum 1
YingYang11 Black People : Human Society is changing into a Robotic society? Black People Open Forum 1
YingYang11 Black People : Human Society is changing into a Robotic society? Black People Open Forum 12
kenji Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : I need advice from an initiate of the Ausar Auset Society Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 10
Kemetstry Black People : A POST RACIAL SOCIETY? Black People Open Forum 5
S Black People : There is no society in the world that would allow this to be marketed to their kids. Black People Open Forum 7
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Food Discussion : European Poultry Society Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Fine1952 Black People : Cashless Society Black People Open Forum 6
Jahari Kavi Black People : The History of Sexual Perversion in Western Society Black People Open Forum 32
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Neurotic Society; Lauryn Hill Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Mad Skillz Black People : Khalil Gibran Muhammad:Both blacks and whites avoid facing contraditions in society Black People Open Forum 1
MS234 Black People : ‘Human barcode’ could make society more organized Black People Open Forum 6
MsVeraisblessed Black People : White Society said I Am No Good.. Black People Open Forum 21
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Bobby Hemmitt: The mind and the masses in our society Black People Open Forum 9
blazejay Black People : Utopia or Nightmare: Can we run a top level society? Black People Open Forum 3
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : What role does religion play in society today? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr Amos Wilson - How White Society promotes Violence in the Afrikan Community Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Jaywalkin' Society Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
cherryblossom Black Spirituality Religion : Ekpe Society Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Culture Is The Mother-Load That Sustain The Environment Of A Society Chief Elder Osiris 1
Amnat77 Black People : THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY Black People Open Forum 2
Onyemobi Black People : The Transmission of Igbo Culture in Pre-Colonial and Modern Society (Part 1) Black People Open Forum 3
H Black People : How To Make Society and The Negroe Hate Himself Black People Open Forum 14
T Egypt : Society of Kemetic Yoga Egypt 3
L Black Authors : Review of Henry Giroux's: Youth in a Suspect Society Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Have you ever thought about starting a secret society? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Cashless Society 'Inevitable Black People Open Forum 9
M Black People : The Humane Society and Animal Rights! Black People Open Forum 5
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Gelede Egbe: Yoruba Women's Sacred Society Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
T Black People : Thinking about African Society & Technology Black People Open Forum 0
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : SECRETS OF A SECRET SOCIETY: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 115
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Without the knowledge of God the society cannot be controlled Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Can Children build a better Society? No parents, No rules. Black Parenting 0
G Black People : Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati Black People Open Forum 8
G Black People : THE GREATEST MYSTERY NEVER TOLD. Where did the Society of the Horns originate from? Black People Open Forum 5
G Black People : THE SICK SOCIETY, by Chief Osiris Black People Open Forum 2
D Greater society study saving our troubled heart failure elders Black Health and Wellness 0
D Black Relationships : Any profits from black marriage failures? Greater society thoughts... Black Relationships 0
OmowaleX Black Spirituality Religion : The Gnostic Society Library: Pistis Sophia Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
W Black Spirituality Religion : Those Who Oppose The AusarAuset Society will feel the burn of a BEAM CUT! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Egbe Akinkonju: Society of Men Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2