Black People : Social workers are now TAX COLLECTORS of deadbeats

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
I just want to inform us that with SOCIAL WORKERS being one of many OCCUPATIONS our people find themselves in they are being used to help make sure the STATE stays in the business of RELATIONSHIP.

Why I say.

Well I caught this....

South Carolina Child (Non) Support
Wednesday, June 6, 2007

In fiscal 2006, the Department of Social Services collected $253,901,823 in child support.
As of April 30, DSS has 152,162 active child support cases statewide. Of those, 125,102 parents are collectively $1,178,157,745 behind in payments.
Lowcountry breakdown:
--In Berkeley County, DSS is handling 4,863 active support orders. Of those, 4,351 are in arrears. Those people owe $48,384,993.
--In Charleston County, DSS has 14,428 active support orders. Of those, 12,053 owe an outstanding $119,664,284.
--In Dorchester County, DSS has 2,880 active cases. Of those, 2,351 owe $22,894,520.

If you know of the state of South Carolina, you would know that Charleston County has the highest number of men and women of African descent. It also appears that it has the most active support orders the most owing an outstanding amount in child support.

As I mentioned before our RELATIONSHIP MATTERS are of GREAT CONCERN and I would not be surprised at similar results across the nation.

I try to do it out of CONCERN but others have MOTIVES that you do not REALIZE and maybe you would like to listen to THEM since they represent your BEST INTEREST at HEART which is BUSTING UP black relationships.

You have to realize this is a 24-7 BUSINESS working everyday of the YEAR.

But as a fool, I talk alot of JUNK anyway.

Oh well.

social workers...

dustyelbow said:
I just want to inform us that with SOCIAL WORKERS being one of many OCCUPATIONS our people find themselves in they are being used to help make sure the STATE stays in the business of RELATIONSHIP.

Why I say.

Well I caught this....

If you know of the state of South Carolina, you would know that Charleston County has the highest number of men and women of African descent. It also appears that it has the most active support orders the most owing an outstanding amount in child support.

As I mentioned before our RELATIONSHIP MATTERS are of GREAT CONCERN and I would not be surprised at similar results across the nation.

I try to do it out of CONCERN but others have MOTIVES that you do not REALIZE and maybe you would like to listen to THEM since they represent your BEST INTEREST at HEART which is BUSTING UP black relationships.

You have to realize this is a 24-7 BUSINESS working everyday of the YEAR.

But as a fool, I talk alot of JUNK anyway.

Oh well.
perhaps you can explain in more detail,are you saying that the social workers should stay out of folks business,i'm just trying to understand your statement.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back