Black People : SO, YOU'RE ADDIC - T E D, HUH??

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by free2b_me, Dec 2, 2008.

1. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    SO YOU'RE ADDICTED HUH?? SO, AM I! LOL.. I'M ADDICTED TO DESTEE.COM!! YES! SO, ARE YOU ADDICTED TOO?? YOU KNOW IF YOUR ADDICTED IF YOU COME HOME, BEFORE YOU EVEN FEED THE DOG, CHECK THE MAIL OR EVEN COOK DINNER, YOU'RE LOGGING ON TO DESTEE.COM. DO YOU SOMETIMES, LAY IN THE BED WITH YOUR WIRELESS CAPABLE LAP TOP, OR FALL ASLEEP WHILE YOUR STILL LOGGED ON AND JUMP UP SUDDENLY JUST TO CHECK TO READ:read: WHAT OTHERS HAVE POSTED TO YOUR THREAD?? IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, YOU'RE ADDICTED! LOL... I AM TOO.. I'M ALREADY CHECKIN OUT A 12 STEP PROGRAM. (WAIT, I THINK THAT IS FOR ALCOHOLICS) NONE THE LESS, IF YOU FEEL LIKE I FEEL, PLS POST SOMETHING AND LET ME KNOW THAT I'M NOT ALONE. SHARE YOUR STORY, IT IS THERAPEUTIC. THE FIRST STEP IS ADMITTING THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, THEN YOU YOU WILL BE MORE OPEN FOR HELP.. FROM ALL THE LOVE :kiss2: AND CONTROVERSY:insane:, NO WONDER YOU CAN'T STAY AWAY.. LET US KNOW, WORLDWIDE, ARE YOU ADDICTED TO DESTEE.COM??

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I'll be back to say !!!!......lol

3. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    HI, I'M FREE2B ME AND I'M ADDICTED TO DESTEE.COM. I AM A NEW MEMBER , AND I HAVE A 35 DAY PLUS ADDICTION.. IT GETS HARD SOMETIMES TO STAY AWAY. I COME HOME AND KICK THE CAT JUST TO GET TO THE COMPUTER. I TOLD CRYSTAL TO MOVE(MY CAT) BUT I THINK DEEP DOWN, SHE'S TRYIN TO SAVE MY LIFE.. I EVEN LOG ON TO DESTEE ON MY BLACKBERRY! HOW DESPARATE IS THAT? I'M OUT TO DINNER WITH MY BLACK MAN( UMMM! Y'ALL KNOW HOW I LOVE THAT BLACK MAN) AND I'M LOGGIN ON UNDERNEATH THE TABLE.. I NEED HELP. IT'S LIKE DESTEE.COM KEEPS CALLING ME AND CALLING MY NAME! DO YOU EXPERIENCE THIS TOO? I NEED HELP!!:em2100:

4. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Hello, my name is Astrologer4U, and I am an addict. My choice of drug is Destee.com...LOL

Destee.com Is not an inhalent, or something you shoot up, and it is not something you smoke or snort...LOL

One can actually use his, or hers fingertips, eyes, buttocks and mind for Destee.com

I was told that when one admits to being addicted, one must come clean for all to witness...LOL

Everday I use my fingertips to type text into threads and search forums, plus respond in chat. I use my eyes which only over look my several misspelled words I type or text, but at Destee.com misspelled words are okay. One can relax at Destee.com with the misspelled words and blame white people for giving us black people a language we may never be able to get used to...LOL

Most people at Destee.com know, and accept, that the English language is not native to black people anyway, plus, we know what eech, ohters, woords meen...LOL...LOL

That is one of the things I am addicted to at Destee.com. Destee.com is a comfort zone for me. I sit my buttocks, in my chair, in front from of my PC looking like a Zombie who doesn't no which way is up, but I do know how to type in the address bar, www.Destee.com...

Tonight, I would like to thank my daughter, for supporting me in my addiction. She has asked me several questions while I was at Destee.com, for which I ignored her, or just simply said "yes baby" Only to find out that she has asked me for the keys to the car, and she has no license. I am sorry baby for ignoring you and making you feel that, all I cared about, is Destee.com, when you asked me for advice...LOL But I'm am still going to deduct that 2000.00 dollars from your allowance, for running my car into a tree and causing the fender to be totally damaged. Even though I am an addict to Destee.com, and was paying you know attention, you know you couldn't drive...LOL

I would also like to thank my mother, who also supported me in my addiction. I yelled at mother in a feenish fit, when she was only looking out for my best interest by warning me, that I would get copertunnel in my hands, because I was spending to much time on line at Destee.com...LOL

Sorry Mom...

I am still addicted to Destee.com and I would like to hear from all of those who are experiencing the same addiction as well. I need to know that I and Free2bme are not the only ones.

Astrologer4U

5. cocobutterskyn

cocobutterskyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Spreading Joy.... need some?
    Ratings:
    +221
    LOL!!!

So you a Destee Junkie?:em2100:

6. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Yes Coco, I am a full blown junky. I dose off at the keyboard, when my head hits the keyboard, I instatantly awake, hit the refresh button, while whiping the slob from my mouth...LOL I get up to get a drink of water, and a snack, then I come back and continue off, from where I left off, in Destee.com...LOL

Have mercy on me...

Astrologer4U

7. cocobutterskyn

cocobutterskyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Spreading Joy.... need some?
    Ratings:
    +221
    Hahahahahaha...

Well, I think there's hope for you, because you still take time out to drink and eat. However, if you lose the desire to seek nourishment then... Houston we have a problem! :lol:

MaddSistahlyLove!
    Coco:heart:

8. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    hi. i'm anAfrican, and i guess i must be a Destee.Com Addict, too.

you see, i've been a Member of Destee.Com since the First Day of Black History Month, 2005, because i wanted to do something to Commemorate this particular Black History Month.
    seemed like the place to be, eh?​

almost immediately, i found myself using the appropriate placement of the Destee.Com bill, $20.00 per month, to Warm my Heart during and after doing the dan*^&^%$ged bills.
    but i wasn't addicted.​

once, i allowed things to lapse in a silly snit of peeve .. but i never actually left. after a while, i started to get fidgety for some reason.

then one day it happened ...
    ... it said "MEMBER" ...
    that ... "itched" ...
    or something ...
    fortunately, i had a couple money orders already made out that i hadn't sent.
    (they were the only way to get rid of the fidgets.)​

was i addicted or something? ... gotta check myself before i wreck myself, right?!!

didn't buy a money order this month.​

got slapped by a massive depression straight out of hell.
    Thank True that Destee.Com reached out and pulled me out of it.​

... hmmm ...

am i addicted or something?

fatally!!
    and LuvInIt!!

help​

9. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Cocobutterskyn, You have a point there. Actually, I only eat a snack at night. I don't even eat during the day. That one snack at night, is my munchy snack I get after coming down off of Destee.com...LOL Coming down is usually when I hit my head up against the keyboard...LOL My weight has viciously dropped, all my friends keep telling me, "girl, whatchu on? You ain't losing all that weight just from bein at no Destee.com. I think they are just jelous, cause they can't be an addict and look this good...LOL

Astrologer4U

10. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    what are these things you speak of??? "drink":?: ... "eat":?: ... "nourishment":?: :?: ... er ...
    :thinking:
    .. some..:?: ...thing :?:...​

:thinking: <shrug>

what were they again?