Black Relationships : So You Think You Know Who The Freaks Are

Sex is like money--people who have it don't talk about it.

• True

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • False

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don't want to blow my cover

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Don't ask me--I'm busy

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Monetary said:
if I say it, I will do it. :wink: :D

I can't tell what others do or won't do. But, if a Sista gets with me, she will want to do. :wink: :D

Money what is your pick up line? "Baby let me do your taxes" "I can make your 401K grow"? "With me everyday is 1040EZ"? "I'm macro economics, not micro economics like most brothas"!

sombody's got to do it, Brother Pan....

panafrica said:
Sunship:

You and Jamesfrmphilly are two dirty old men with different approaches: Jamesfrmphilly plays the role of the "father figure" waiting to show some young thang new tricks. Jamesfrmphilly is the older uncle with the ever present "shoulder" to lean on. Ladies of Destee.com, beware! These two cats would charm a nun out of her panties if given the chance. If I may quote an old Kool Moe Dee rhyme: "Ice water...watch your daughter...your mother, aunts, nieces, and your wives outta know. Ain't nobody safe when I'm the place..."

Brother Pan, If you’re talking about Black nuns, I’ll like to charm ALL of them out of their panties and take them away from their pimp the Pope. I rather they call me “Papi” than the Pope”. :grin:

I'll rather see a couple of Father Divines and Daddy Graces in our community any day, way before I see the Catholic church recruiting more Black nuns...:lol:

Brother be it, as you say, “father-like or a shoulder to lean on"; a Black man suppose to be a guide when necessary, a compassionate soul and an skillful avenger; redeeming and reconstituting our women “by any means necessary”. :D

Being the fact, all of these sisters we interact with here are adults and many of them are very intelligent and conscious sisters, I don’t think they want us to be their father or uncles; Just read their responses to our post. And also I’m sure in a lifetime, I’ve been with somebody’s daughter, mother, aunt and niece…:D

But keep growing Brother Pan you’ll eventually be were Brother James and Brother Sun Ship are :D, and on your path remember this, my brother… I think some wise man once said, “The race is not given to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but to those who endureth until the end." :wink:

PSsss...:cool:..Looka' here youngblood, the Sisters want you to take it to the end, my brother :D...they want you to get the job done :grin:...not just get it started...what she said, "don't start what you can't finish" :D....:lol:...:cool:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back