Police : So you all think you suppose to be able to fight the police and not get shot?

I know I'm a lot more intelligent them most people

If this is the case,why doesn't this statement of yours make sense? You see, this is the flaw in boasting about intelligence, it makes the boaster look imbecilic.

BTW, you should have used a "period" to avoid that run-on sentence of yours; any intelligent person would have known this.;)

and I'm a realist

If this was true, you would know that intelligence can't be quantified

but I have a question for you all and all the Ferguson protesters...

You are not living up to your boast, how can the Ferguson protester respond to this question? You show have kept in confined to the board.

Do you think you suppose to be able to fight the police and not get shot or what?

What an ambiguous question? Also it's flawed because how do you know he fought the cop? Any kind of resistance can be viewed as fighting back.

Case in point:

So should she has been shot?

Or how about this one, was he fighting back?

One last one to prove my point:

This case has NOTHING to do with Trayvon Martin who was shot by a nosey Caucasoid/native hybrid with no business in which Trayvon Martin wasn't wrong.

And a person's intellect has nothing to do with this case. Also, it may have nothing to do with the Trayvon case; but it is similar.

This young boy Mike Brown fought the police, got shot and this is suppose to be such a big deal?

"Young boy", really; Mr intelligent? Young man would be more exact, or are you not aware of Piaget's theory?

But I digress....

Ok...can you show us proof please? Or are you just bored and want to play your usual child like antagonistic games because no one was biting your previous bait?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back