Black People Politics : So, Obama ... Do you think he's going to win?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by LuckoftheIrish, Apr 10, 2012.

1. LuckoftheIrish

LuckoftheIrish Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Do you think he's going to win? :rolleyes:

I think Romney will give him a run for his money, but that's just me...

2. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Romney? Why would you think that? There is nothing about his politics that spell good or even mediocre as a president. I mean it really doesn't matter who win because its the people in the background (rich rulers) that have the first and last say but its really a matter of race which will determine this race. Most white people want the black guy out of office because as you know - he's considered black even by those who bring up his white mother.

I don't get Americans for nothing in the world - I mean - really?

95% of all Americans will benefit from what Obama has set into motion yet - because people are so hell bent on his color that they will put someone in office that is no better then Bush and will destroy the rest of what this country is worth. So I ask you - what is in Romney's politics that make you believe he has the slightest chance to win? I mean sale me - I want to know. This is not to say that you are not right - racism is a reality - but please convince the people on this board as to how Romney will give him a go.

3. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    It has already been decided, Obama will win by a large margin. He is the 1%'s pick.

4. LuckoftheIrish

Ratings:
    +3
    ru2religious His main appeal to me is that he has a solid record as a businessman and he understands economics very well. I think he would do a better job at managing the economy because he has extensive experience in that field.

Obama's race really doesn't hold water anymore. A lot of white people voted for him and got him elected, and he is still ahead of Romney in the polls so that means they will vote for him again.

5. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Here's the problem with the that way of thinking - the rich get richer because they only think for and about themselves. His objective will not be to balance out the economy his objective will be - to make himself richer and keep the rich in power by making them exceedingly rich. A good business man knows that he has to pay his employees the bare minimum and in order to get a return profit. His business smarts will make the poor, poorer and the rich richer which excludes the middle class. The middle class will be left hanging which means 95% of them will become poorer based on his experience in economy.

He also knows like every republican president knows that war makes the wealthy that much more wealthy and there has never been a republican president that didn't start a war - especially sense the 70's. Bush started the Iraq ordeal, his father started the gulf war and when or if Romney becomes president he will start the war with Iran or possible South Korea. What this simply means is higher gas prices, higher taxes, no birth control for woman, and healthcare for all will become null and void. The pharmaceutical companies have everything to gain by destroying this so-called Obama care which is why they have targeted those who are faithful to the Republican part and have filled their heads with lies. The top countries in the world such as France, Canada, etc .. (none-so called third world countries) and other nations have universal healthcare and they are doing just fine. The people are much more healthier in those countries then in America and they are not financially hurting like America.Obama care puts the wicked organization called the pharmaceutical companies in danger. They can't charge outlandish prices on their drugs, they can't give you drugs that are potentially harmful to you just to make and extra buck. Romney will do as everyone else have done in the Republican part and what funny is that a democrat always have to come in and clean up the mess. Once they are finished cleaning up the Republicans messes - the ignorance of people vote them right back into office.

What has Obama done sense the destruction of the Republican party - mainly Bush?

1.) Bush broke the Dow down to 6 points - Obama has brought it back over 12.7
    2.) Bush put us into a war - Obama took us out of that war
    3.) Bush was working with Bin Laden - Obama Killed Bin Laden
    4.) Bush caused the unemployment rate to sky rocket - Obama created will over 3.5 million more jobs
    5.) Republicans wanted to destroy the auto industry - Obama saved the auto industry and created more jobs
    6.) Republicans want to take lives by not wanted universal healthcare - Obama want to save lives with Universal healthcare (something that works well in every nations that has used this program)

People are crying about the Oil and Gas prices and that is what the republicans are feeding off of but during every presidential election period the gas and oil prices go up. This is neither a democratic or republican issues - this is an international issue but the republicans are making it the democratic issue.

Note the difference - there are many more accomplishment that Obama has given to this country and so when I say - its a color issue that will put Romney into office if he makes it to office. I get so tired of hear white people say, "white people voted for him" - while this is true take count to how many millions of white people didn't vote for him because of his race which means that racism is still a factor. Just because some white people voted for him it doesn't mean that all have voted for him. When I hear that I figure its and excuses because white people helped to get him in so they think.

This nation still has a strong foundation in racism: Now white, Hispanic, Asian, Afro Americans, with a combined unity placed Obama into office - it wasn't just whites alone as many would like to think. The question is, there are over 100 million voters out of 300 million Americans. Obama beat McCain 52% to 46%. Obama may not have won if they hadn't placed Sara Palin into it because this is still a male dominant society and no chauvinistic male want to give any woman that much power of him. Now out of 100 million voters 52% of those voters - voted for Obama - again this is a combination of multiple races. Out of 100 million how many voters voted for McCain & Palin was as ignorant as burnt out lamp post? You had a very old man and a super ignorant woman who was left for the Republicans - you don't think that it was racism that push people to vote for those two? How many million of American primarily (only white) voted for the republicans that year? Isn't that something like 46 million racist? Some of the Republicans voted for Obama because some of them are more Chauvinistic then racist by far.

the Learn the modern history of the republican part first and then you will see that America has always suffered financial during their reign. Again, it boggles my mind. Romney politics is against woman; period - so why would a woman come on here speaking on behalf of Romney? He will be taking away some of your civil rights? Not only that - laws that protected women against physical abuse the republican will be turning those laws over as well - which is something that they've been hiding from those who follow the Republican part ... Amazing!!!

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,127
    The consumate flip flopper will be exposed for what he is. Add to that the religious right wont support him. Obama wins

7. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Obama has been exceptionally good to the 1%. The guys he picked as his financial advisors could not have been more pleasing to the 1%. He gave trillions of borrowed money we didn't have to huge corporations like his biggest contributor [Goldman Sachs]. And he has given no indication he intends to cut back America's thirst for war, war, and more war.

So, yeah, you are probably right.That Noble 'Peace' prize he got for waging, and justifying eloquently, the CFR doctrine of Just War was a good indication that the big money boys [aka the illuminata, aka the Bilderbergs] love him.

8. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
  9. LuckoftheIrish

Ratings:
    +3
    @ 2relegious I dont really follow politics that much, but overall Romney has done a good job in most of the things he has set his hands on, like the 2002 winter olympics for example. There's hardly anything people could say against him, except that maybe he is a flip flopper or too liberal for a GOP candidate but at the end of the day none of that really matters because that's what politicians have always done and to think otherwise would be just naivety.

And just saying, he passed a health care law in MA during his governorship so yeah, he could still go on with Obamacare if he gets elected.

Republicans voted for McCain because he was the GOP candidate lol it had nothing to do with the dem. candidate being black or white. Accusing republicans of racism because they voted for their candidate is just preposterous; it's simply a matter of loyalty and being true to ones convictions. People were just less enthusiastic to vote for the GOP because 1) republicans had been in office for two terms already and 2) Palin is kind of a dumbass, i dont know what the hell were they thinking (im glad she didnt endorse Romney cuz that would have been game over).

"He will be taking away some of your civil rights?"

Such as?

10. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    wow - you should really get up on some of your politics ... seriously.

Your talking about winter Olympics and I'm talking economics -

I'm going to bail out of this discussion because as you admitted you don't know to much about politics - so let me tell you this much. Who you Republicans should have been voting for instead of the clown you have up there now. The one you should have voted for who could have actually given Obama a run for his money and who could speak across the color lines. You Republicans should have voted for Ron Paul ... I'm know a lot of people who would have had a hard time between him and Obama and they are black and Democrats.

Now look how foolish Romney started this war against women which attacks women rights - So why don't you listen to this war and see what the republican women in congress have to say about it.