Black Spirituality Religion : So many religions in the world...then why...

Although I did hear a voice once. It instructed me on how to get out of a car crash. So as I was about to go through the right front door of a car that had pulled out in front of me into the intersection, probably in an effort to commit suicide, because I know he saw me coming at 45 mph. I whipped the steering wheel a hard right as was directed. Then, I Pressed the brakes to the point that my car slid around until I was parallel to the other car, and move forward until he stopped and then I was able to drive around in front of him to go on my way.

Can you believe it? He flipped me off because I didn't kill him. He was a side street and I was driving in fast through traffic.

It was thrilling. Heart pounding. There needed to be heavy car action music, and a victorious scene of me getting out of my car in front of the Silver Spoons Chinese Restaurant in slow motion and then tossing my car keys to the passenger. I was done. :console:

Last edited:
Peace,

Knowledge can be shown and proven. Knowledge is actual fact, not just a feeling.

Peace
Sometimes the Holy Spirit speaks to unbelievers and is known to them as a saving "hunch", not a gamble.

Questions: By your forum name, Precise Allah, is this correct? Allah does not have angels, does not recognize spirits, and does not do revelation? I'm always ready for a couple facts to be verified.

Sometimes the Holy Spirit speaks to unbelievers and is known to them as a saving "hunch", not a gamble.

Questions: By your forum name, Precise Allah, is this correct? Allah does not have angels, does not recognize spirits, and does not do revelation? I'm always ready for a couple facts to be verified.
Peace,

Angels? I don't need angels, I speak to people face to face and mouth to ear.

Spirits? Tell me what you think a spirit is and I'll let you know if I recognize it.

I reveal what I know to those who want it and don't know.

Peace

As for me, I'll take all the angels needed to go through these Last Days. Christian religions agree we are living in perilous times. There seems to always have been wars and rumors of wars. We are talking about them again on the news and since in these days it is a time that evil will rage as it never has because time is short and the kingdom of evil will work harder and the whole earth will be filled with murder. What do we see now that we never used to see in the general society? Kids going to school shooting everyone they can. It just happened again.

Our churches ask us to stand in holy places. There will be a time we should enter into our homes, a place for holiness, and shut the door for a moment because sickness is rampant. Wars and rumors of wars that have been will look feeble compared to what we will see. The wicked will slay the wicked. My mom told me to stay out of mobs (maybe a protest that has lost control and has taken up destruction where people will get hurt). Ours is the dispensation of desolation, a sign of the times.

Great physical calamities will occur and the whole earth shall be in commotion. All that is needed to stop all this is for the inhabitants to change to doing good continually :biggrin:. Think it will happen?

Meanwhile the righteous will be preserved by the power of God and need not fear.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back