Black Spirituality Religion : So many religions in the world...then why...

Why are there so many "bad" things happening that are destroying people and our planet?

I don't know how to have this conversation, but this thought keeps coming to me. With so many religions in the world, and billions of people engaged in their practices, why is there so much suffering? I've read that the main thing that most religions have in common is a set of ethical beliefs; not that they share the same ethics, but they all have some set of ethics that are mandated by supernatural forces.
ess and thankfully receive?

Why are so many people drawn to religion?

All the religions in the world are the feathers of the same bird i.e., God with different colours. There is only one God and there is only one universe. Similarly the man is also only one. Man should aim that one God and he should belong to all the religions in the universe. He should pick up the diamonds from all the religions and use in his spiritual path. One can have love towards the nationality. Every nation has some physical boundaries. The people who are living in that nation have that nationality. Thus there is a meaning in the nationality because it has physical sense. But in the case of religion and spiritualism there is no physical sense.

Every religion belongs to every man. Therefore in religious and spiritual matters all the religions can be used. The human incarnation in every religion announces that He is the universal preacher. The message of Lord Krishna i.e., Bhagavat Gita is for the entire world. The message of Jesus i.e., Bible is for the entire world. The message of Mohammed is for the entire world. So there is no need of conversion of religions. Just like in science the invention of Einstein is useful for the whole world, every religious preaching is for everybody. Different scientists belonging to different countries have discovered different scientific inventions. The subject science contains all these inventions. If any invention is removed the science become discontinuous. Similarly the spiritualism consists of the preaching of the preachers belonging to various countries.

The spiritualism must be built up by the preaching of Lord Krishna, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Mahavir etc. Spiritualism means truth like science. Different religions are following their preachers and they have taken the essence of their scriptures into the practice. Such traditional practices are like different experimental parts of Science. The scriptures of different religions are like the different theories in various chapters of science. In science the student does not distinguish the scientist based on his nationality. Similarly in spiritualism one should not have repulsion or attraction to any scripture or tradition in the World.

The spiritualism requires divine virtues, which are emphasized in various religions. The firm faith of Islam, the infinite love of Christianity, the tolerance towards other religions of Hinduism, the social service of Bhuddhism and the non violence of Jainism are important virtues of the spiritualism. These are the practical traditional aspects of various religions, which are more precious than those scriptures. Tradition is the most important essence of the scripture.

One must praise the firm faith of a Muslim on God associated with strict regularity and discipline. People are worshipping God either in the leisure time or on a holiday. But a Muslim worships God on every day whether it is a holiday or not. He worships God regularly at some intervals of time whether it is leisure or working time. The faith on God and the importance to God supercedes everything and every activity. This aspect is a page in the book of spiritualism.

Another page in the book of spiritualism is a tradition of Christianity, which is the infinite love. Bible says “revenge is mine”. The Christians love even their enemies proving that love is infinite. Love is God. God is infinite and so Love is infinite. Such infinite love can only attract the God. The proof of love is sacrifice in service. Christians sacrifice lot of their money for the spiritual works. Their love is so unlimited that they sacrifice money even to the spiritual centers of other religions. Even if some religion is opposing their religion they fund the other religion and this shows their love even to enemies. Their love in the family bonds is very weak. So the love is stored in their hearts without flowing. This concentrated love in the heart flows entirely towards God and so they sacrifice lot of their earnings for the work of God. They do not store the wealth for their children, and they ask their children to earn and live after certain age.

Hinduism should be another page. The house of every Hindu contains photos of different forms of God. At the same time they find only one God (Para Brahma) in all those forms of God. They treat the different forms of God as the different dresses of the same actor. This indicates that there is only one God for the entire world and Lord Krishna, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, and Mahavir are only the different dresses of the same God. This brings the brotherly hood of all the human beings in the entire world.

Another page must be Buddhism. Buddha kept silent on God because Veda says that God is beyond even imagination. His silence is misunderstood as atheism. He concentrated on the society, which is entire universe. All the human beings in this universe must be uplifted through right knowledge. Buddha means knowledge. Any incarnation of God does the same work.

Jainism is another page. They do not kill any living being. The highest justice (Dharma) is non-violence (Ahimsa). God has given life to any living being. What right you have to kill and eat it? You can kill even a human being if he disturbs the peace and justice of a human society. Lord killed evil people in that way. But to kill a living being which does not harm you in any way is the highest sin. God has given sufficient vegetarian food to all the living beings. Science proves today that non-vegetarian food is not good for health.

Similarly there are precious traditions of other religions which should be copied on different pages of the book of spiritualism. It should be just like a book of science. Spiritualism is the most important practical line to achieve the grace of the God. As the Science is the universal subject, spiritualism must also be the universal subject. The nations may have physical boundaries but the spiritualism is the single ocean in which all the religions mix like rivers. Every human being in this world must enter this ocean through a river and settle there as a sea fish. The man should not stop the journey while he is in the river. He should follow the journey of the river up to the end where he can find the sea with unlimited boundaries. The man is not moving along with his religion and is becoming stagnant as a river fish only.

Universal Spirituality or Universal Religion is like the central government of India and the specific religion followed by any person, is like the state government of any one state in India. The citizen belongs to both the central and state governments simultaneously. This means that you can be a follower of Universal Religion while still being a follower of your own religion. Universal Religion pervades all religions in the world. It means that you can continue to follow your own religion. There is no need to convert to any other religion. The important point you have to learn from Universal Religion is that you should never criticize other religions. The same God appeared in different forms at different places, in different times. Each time the form taken up by Him was according to the specific culture of each place. He preached the same spiritual knowledge in different languages. All religions have some merits and some defects. The merits are due to the original preaching of God whereas the defects are due to wrong ideas introduced by the followers later on. You have to be selective and pick only the merits of all religions.

Each religion has its own special merits that are seen prominently in that religion. It does not mean other religions do not have those merits but it is just that they are more prominently seen in a certain religion. Spiritual knowledge is the merit of Hinduism. Knowledge is the intellectual part of the spiritual effort which is called jñāna yoga. Devotion to God, which is known as bhakti yoga, is the merit of Islam. It is the emotional part of the spiritual effort. The practical part of the spiritual effort is service and donation. Donation of one’s hard-earned money is said to be the sacrifice of the fruit of one’s work. Service and donation together are called karma yoga and it is the merit of Christianity. Purifying one’s devotion to God by making it free of any worldly aspiration or desire is the merit of Buddhism. Practicing non-violence towards all souls is the merit of Jainism. Apart from the various religions, science too has its merit and it has a place in Universal Spirituality. The sharp analysis of any concept without blind belief is the merit of science.

Thus, on your spiritual journey towards God, you must pick the merits of all religions. Universal Religion or Universal Spirituality is not a specific religion to be listed along with the religions of the world. It is meant for the establishment of peace and harmony in this world. Since I am born as Hindu, I follow My religion. But I realize that all other religions are the equally-correct paths starting from different directions but all leading to the same God at the center. The six religions or philosophies mentioned above are like six bottles containing the same medicine of spiritual knowledge. Secularism means consuming the medicine-like spiritual knowledge from any one of the six bottles, realizing that the same medicine is present in all the six bottles. But the so-called secularism of today is false secularism. It rejects all religions. It is like saying that since all the bottles contain the same medicine, there is no need to consume the medicines from any of them!

Universal spirituality is the solution for these problems.. The Universal Spirituality is the basic universal knowledge or philosophy. The one God, who created this entire creation and who is the kind Father of all humanity, preached the same common universal knowledge to people in different places and times. The Universal Religion is the universal practical path of worshipping that one God and maintaining justice and peace in the world. The mode of worship is a part of culture and the variations in it are a matter of personal choice. The spirituality and religion are thus the theoretical and practical parts of the spiritual path and both are universal.

Universal Spirituality and Universal Religion have been established by God Datta now through this Datta Swami. Earlier, Shri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa had experienced the unity of all religions by practicing every religion for some time. Śaṅkara had similarly, established the unity of all the sub-religions within Hinduism. Shri Shirdi Sai Baba and Shri Satya Sai Baba too had established the unity of world religions. Every religion will lead a person to the same God. So, conversion to another religion is the biggest foolishness that any devotee can do. When all roads lead to the same center, is it not the height of foolishness to leave your road and laterally cross over to another road that leads to the same center? Good times for this entire world are very near. This Universal Spirituality and Religion will bring tremendous unity among all religions. You said that you are following the philosophy of Hinduism. In the spiritual knowledge or philosophy there is no name of any religion since knowledge is always universal.

Parents take complete care of their children during their childhood. The efforts taken by the parents for their children is service, which is also known as the sacrifice of work. Finally, the parents also transfer all their wealth to their children through their will. This transferring of the wealth is called the sacrifice of the fruit of their work since wealth is the fruit of work. So, the sacrifice of the parents for the sake of their children in terms of the sacrifice of work and the fruit of work is complete. Yet most parents save some wealth for their own old age believing that they will live until they become old. They feel there is a risk in sacrificing their entire wealth to their issues while they are still alive. There is a possibility that if their children are not good, they might not take care of the parents in the future when the parents become old. Sometimes, even if the children are good they could be incapable of serving their parents due to some unfortunate circumstances.

The case of God is different from one’s children. God is not bad; He is extremely good. He is also never incapable. In fact, He is omnipotent. Another important difference is that while one’s children are seen with one’s eyes, God is not seen. There is insecurity for those who depend on the children who are seen by their eyes. But there is complete security for those who depend on the unseen God. Ignorant souls only believe in perception. Giving more importance to their unreliable children who are seen, they shower their real love upon the children. The proof of real love is karma yoga. The sacrifice of work and the fruit of work together are called karma yoga. It is the proof of real love since we practically serve and sacrifice our money only for those whom we truly love.

Ignorant people truly love only their children and so they do this karma yoga only for their children who are unreliable. They do not truly love God and they do not do karma yoga for Him even though He is supremely reliable, just because He is unseen. Real devotees are the ones who believe in God through inference. They believe in the unseen, unimaginable God by observing His miracles which are visible but unimaginable. Inference, of course, includes perception since the miracles are perceived. This mentality of the majority of human beings is the climax of blind ignorance. Such blind ignorance is actually not based on either perception or inference but is based only on solidified worldly fascination!

Not only can one adopt any mode of worship, but one can also pray to any form of God belonging to any religion, based on one’s personal liking. The different forms of God of various religions are not different since the one and only God exists in every one of them. When this is the truth of even the forms of God in different religions, then what to speak of the different modes of prayer in religions?

One can adopt any mode of prayer of any religion if you like it. This is the basic right of every person in the Universal Religion, which is based on Universal Spirituality.

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Why are there so many "bad" things happening that are destroying people and our planet?

I don't know how to have this conversation, but this thought keeps coming to me. With so many religions in the world, and billions of people engaged in their practices, why is there so much suffering? I've read that the main thing that most religions have in common is a set of ethical beliefs; not that they share the same ethics, but they all have some set of ethics that are mandated by supernatural forces.

Is there a sense of community common among people who practice religions, particularly Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam? And can these ethics or sense of community be defined, basically, as "good"? Where is the kindness, the love, the generosity, the caring and compassion? I'm not religious but I find those things important, but others may not. Do all religions preach love, kindness and service to our community? Are they elements that we are expected to spread broadly beyond the borders of our individual communities or keep it confined to only those within our communities/

I'm being naive, I'm sure, but I believed that if there should be a strong sense of community that permeates throughout the world, guided by the basic principles of what religions, I thought, have in common. With so many people believing and practicing these religions, why isn't the world filled with people who are kinder and gentler toward each other? Churches, synagogues, and temples are filled to capacity, if not beyond, on the "holy" days and so much money passes through the hands of the believers to their religious leaders...then why does poverty still exist? Why do murders still happen? Why are the 99% still struggling, fighting and dying just to live a decent life--breathe fresh air, drink unpolluted water, eat healthy foods--you know, all the basics that we need to live. Why is there so much anger and hatred among us? Is it true that it's in our DNA to destroy ourselves?

With so many religions in the world today, who is really benefiting from them? Why so much posturing and ritual practicing? Why isn't love and voluntary service to others out of the "goodness" of core being, the overwhelming evidence that we witness and thankfully receive?

Thanks for posting. Your queries are next-level material. Very informative and thought-provoking. If I may add something. I think the answers to all your responses here and the terrible and devastating results we see globally--as it relates to the "religious" or "spiritual" aspect--is simple: Most of the world forgot about Mother Worship.

not everybody is a Christian.......
That's true, I've meet some pretty wonderful non Christians that represent everything beautiful about being a human being. There is no way you can't see the God in them unless your religion is blinding you. I am so blessed I can take all the good stuff and throw the rest away.

Is there a sense of community common among people who practice religions, particularly Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam? And can these ethics or sense of community be defined, basically, as "good"? Where is the kindness, the love, the generosity, the caring and compassion? I'm not religious but I find those things important, but others may not. Do all religions preach love, kindness and service to our community? Are they elements that we are expected to spread broadly beyond the borders of our individual communities or keep it confined to only those within our communities/

I'm being naive, I'm sure, but I believed that if there should be a strong sense of community that permeates throughout the world, guided by the basic principles of what religions, I thought, have in common. With so many people believing and practicing these religions, why isn't the world filled with people who are kinder and gentler toward each other? Churches, synagogues, and temples are filled to capacity, if not beyond, on the "holy" days and so much money passes through the hands of the believers to their religious leaders...then why does poverty still exist? Why do murders still happen? Why are the 99% still struggling, fighting and dying just to live a decent life--breathe fresh air, drink unpolluted water, eat healthy foods--you know, all the basics that we need to live. Why is there so much anger and hatred among us? Is it true that it's in our DNA to destroy ourselves?

With so many religions in the world today, who is really benefiting from them? Why so much posturing and ritual practicing? Why isn't love and voluntary service to others out of the "goodness" of core being, the overwhelming evidence that we witness and thankfully receive?

Peace,

It is natural for the mind to try and "fill in the blanks" when we have questions that for whatever reason go unanswered. People throughout history have tried to answer some of these questions. When people get some of these questions answered they usually want to celebrate it. This turns into admiration which ultimately morphs into worship. As time continues to pass, people (greedy, bloodsucking, people) learn to use this worship as a means of exploitation. Time goes on and ultimately the bloodsuckers outnumber the actual people who want to help and have the answers. You end up with what you have today. Religion!

What starts out as good people doing good things turns into a system of exploitation.

All we ever wanted was answers to questions and this is what we ended up with.

Peace

"One Lord; one faith; one baptism." Jesus and his Father are the same yesterday, today and forever. Therefore, there is one Truth. How many religions are there? About a thousand. Within those religions they will dispute each other.

Heavenly Father does not hand out the answers to His mysteries like flyers to a garage sale. First we must be genuine to use our own intelligence to see what he has already told us, learn the lessons he has already presented in records of history, Old Testament and New through prophets in the Bible.

The scriptures are living. How so? Because we have a guide for revelation, the Holly Spirit. The scriptures are encrypted. First we read through and learn the basics. We can ask questions, and with a true heart be given basic understanding. Do what the Lord asks us to do showing the true heart and when we read through again we will be given more understanding. Be true to what the Lord has to say and teach there, you will be given more until He trusts that he can unlock a couple of his mysteries to your care.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back