Black Spirituality Religion : So many lies, but this one is true! - Jesus Never Existed

You have every right to ban me or restrict my access I have no dispute with that power which is within your grasp. But I do dispute you openly having a forum and inviting us in only to censor our posts. I will try to stay within your rules that you demand but I can only try. No disrespect.

You're lying ... i have not censored your posts.

Show me where ... show us all.

:heart:

Destee

You're lying ... i have not censored your posts.

Show me where ... show us all.

Destee

You re-titled my thread which was in the open forum and I was responding to someone's else thread about White lies. I wanted the thread there so I can show more lies that Whites tell. I don't care about category because it was an open forum, its not like I posted a topic in the wrong forum like that. When you pushed my thread back to a slow moving forum it belittles my purpose as to why I posted in the open forum in the first place. Censorship isn't just blocking content but also placing it in a non-visible area. Like If I had a newspaper and put your ad way in the back and in between a bunch boring pages that's the same thing as censorship of content, in my humble opinion. And you renamed it which was somewhat appropriated but really uncalled for because it's not like I'm here to offend Black Christians, I simply was talking about the lies White/Europeans perpetuate.

You re-titled my thread which was in the open forum and I was responding to someone's else thread about White lies. I wanted the thread there so I can show more lies that Whites tell. I don't care about category because it was an open forum, its not like I posted a topic in the wrong forum like that. When you pushed my thread back to a slow moving forum it belittles my purpose as to why I posted in the open forum in the first place. Censorship isn't just blocking content but also placing it in a non-visible area. Like If I had a newspaper and put your ad way in the back and in between a bunch boring pages that's the same thing as censorship of content, in my humble opinion. And you renamed it which was somewhat appropriated but really uncalled for because it's not like I'm here to offend Black Christians, I simply was talking about the lies White/Europeans perpetuate.

Redefining censorship to fit your story ... is a way to approach this ... but not one i'm interested in entertaining.

Categories are very important here. That's why i have them. We have lots of them. They help keep the thousands of threads in some kind of logical order.

There's not much i can do with the fact that you don't like it ... other than suggest you go somewhere else, where order and logic don't play a part in the management of the site.

destee.com is not about you, and what you think, and how you think it should be run.

In fact, when you want to do things the way you want ... you need your own site.

That way ... you can post where you want, when you want, how you want.

You can't do that here ... and you and i are gonna have problems ... if you think you can.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back