So let's get this straight, Excel can say

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Derogatory things about AFRIKANS, and when another member(s) call him on it, THEY are rebuked? :thinking::thinking: How twisted is this? Now Destee, before you bring yourself in this and take action because it is me, check this..... You CANNOT control me at ALL! You dont (A) Pay me, (B) lead me around by the nose, or (C) Have any influence on me. For some reason, you have chosen to turn a blind eye to a Self Hating KNEEGRO who has nothing but BS and NEGATIVITY to say about AFRIKANS. yet, if I say **** near anything, you launch into this canned "disrupting the peace" garbage. I have told you before that I will not bow down and worship you like some who have no life other than destee.com. I have tried to treat you and others here with kindness and brotherhood. Even those with whom I disagree cannot say that I have mistreated ANYONE! Yet you run in and close a thread when things are not going your way, just like kids with their ball. This deal with Excel is very disturbing. I dont know if you are in love with the brown nose deal or butt kissin, or if you truly LIKE the trash that he spews about AFRIKANS. All the while he sleeps with a pink woman. I know your course of action will be that of small thinking and a Napolean syndrome, but for your sake, please think about what I have said in this thread. really think about it. this is not done to make you feel bad or anything. But to awaken you. maybe it takes someone like me who will speak his mind to bring this to your attention. lets hope. Once agaqin I ask.... Do not let your bias towards me color your thinking on this matter. it is beyond obvious.

This was all typed out of LOVE! So dont anybody try and make it out to be anything else.

One Love:couple:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... you have personally attacked this Brother, over and over again. You have talked ugly about his wife, Family, life choice, everything. You continually put his name in thread titles, when you know it is against the rules. That is making the discussions personal, and is against the rules as well. We will not continue to tolerate your doing this.

But to be honest Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... that's just what you're doing to him ... but your ugly behavior in this community, did not start with him, it simply appears to be ending with him. You've given us a hard time almost from day one. We've had to spend way too much time moderating you, trying to keep you within the confines of the rules, over and beyond what is reasonable.

I'm tired of it all. Tired of begging you to act right. Tired of looking over your offensive behavior. Yes, you are a grown man, free to do as you please ... but you'll be doing it somewhere else ... if you continue in the same manner.

I appreciate all the love you've given, and will miss it and you, should you choose to leave or be banned.

Again ... i really don't want to keep talking about it Brother ... everything has been said, more than once.

I learned long ago, that i would not be able to please all the people, all the time ... so i don't try.

You have choices and options ... if you don't like it here, the way we manage this community ... please exercise them.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    For once please

Stop lying on me. Exactly what ugly behavior are you talking about? Please produce anyone with whom I have acted "UGLY" with. Also, when ANYBODY here says disgusting things about AFRIKANS they are talking about ME. But no rebuke for that.. I will be waiting on the person(s) that I have acted ugly towards.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    We could start with the ugly behavior that got you suspended for 2 weeks, if we must go here.

Again ... i'm really not wanting to play this all out again. It was difficult enough living through it the first time(s).

If you want to take every comment regarding Black People, personally, that's your choice.

I've said all i'm going to say about this. It's totally up to you, what happens next.

If you insist on continuing on with this negativity, you'll be banned, with no fanfare.

I simply have no more patience for it.

:heart:

Destee

5. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Lets keep it real here...

What negativity am I engaged in now? Not rolling over for you? As for the situation with James and I. you got more ticked at the fact that I came out and told the truth. I said that sometimes sisters need to let brothers work it out. but u and others did not like that. I had no problem with James that he and I as brothers could not have worked out if left alone to do so. OK, where are the other so called "ugly" incidents? As for your banning me. I do NOT adhere to threats EVER. You can talk to me but not EVER threaten me with anything.:teach::teach: I thought you knew that

6. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    say what??!!!

apparently so ...
    if somebody don't start taking this personally, it ain't ever gonna stop!! sooner or later somebody has got to take a stand! are we to continue to allow just everybody to keep tossing negative comments out about Africans/Black People?

that is a very strange stance to take! and almost even rather scary. where's the building, encouraging teaching etc., when such is allowed to continue unabated?

yes, it is my choice to tromp on each and every slight hurled at us! but as long as there are those that would preach tolerance for disrespect for us and/or our Ancestors, from whatever source, we'll continue in the same path/place that we have been in for 1300 years!

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Hello brothers I feel y'all dearly as well our dear sister Destee

Now let it be well known all this negative vibes and who doing who and what
    back and foth stepping on the real root of our honorable Purpose is the awareness in the cause and effectively linking for achieving agoal in a given system, whether human or machine. Its most general sense is the anticipated result which guides decision making in choosing appropriate actions within a range of strategies in the process...

Our community / Family every member has it's rights of expression or aim
    the best way to sum it up is to place this member in question on your ignore list
    this way you don't have to read / reply or see anything from he/she ....

We have grown very tired of this kind of Behaivor this type of display which move in
    the direction of over shadowing our goals of lovin and learning to agree to disagree
    this will no longer be tolerated accepted and or displayed , it is best that we all move
    pass it and continue our building .....

yes someone need to make a stand , as stated above in all with love and harmony
    peace & love move on pass it ......No more Please ! That is my Stand .

FINAL WORD ....It all ends here and now this thread is now closed !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.