Black Spirituality Religion : So is it Ego...

GeorgeM

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 10, 2008
Texas
for a man to find it so hard to forgive a woman when he finds out she has been with someone else? I ask this question because a point was brought up in another thread and alluded to the fact that someone else was in the man's "energy source" and subconsciously he knows this.....is it because of the highly energized feminine power which is the female vagina that the man considers "his" and no one else should be tapping into that power?

what do you think great minds of destee?

for a man to find it so hard to forgive a woman when he finds out she has been with someone else? I ask this question because a point was brought up in another thread and alluded to the fact that someone else was in the man's "energy source" and subconsciously he knows this.....is it because of the highly energized feminine power which is the female vagina that the man considers "his" and no one else should be tapping into that power?

what do you think great minds of destee?
Yessir. That was the whole purpose of marriage. Man wanted to keep that energy all to himself. Thats also the purpose of polygamy. These men be trying to lock these women down, so they can keep the power.

Yessir. That was the whole purpose of marriage. Man wanted to keep that energy all to himself. Thats also the purpose of polygamy. These men be trying to lock these women down, so they can keep the power.

I think you and I are here on this one ------><-------- I guess the brothers these days know this on a deeper level....certainly not the ego tho....

I think you and I are here on this one ------><-------- I guess the brothers these days know this on a deeper level....certainly not the ego tho....
For those that actually know the power of the vagina, it can be ego, because they can get power drunk. But to a brother who doesn't know, he's just lost.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back