Others call him a *******...
Sh*t mkes me so mad..
I could run them down on Wacker(Drive)

So........he ain't black...

And you are so quick to judge
Got to call me a trick..
Just because I didn't fall in love with fudge

*This is for all the haters of interracial relationships*

Hey gurl. You know what? I feel you on this. It's wrong for one to judge one by skin color. People are so quick to judge people when they see interracial couples. Me, I'm all for it, if he treats you right I guess he alright for you or the next person. The reason most people don't like a black to be with a white is because the whole slavery issue, but that was way in the past, and it wasn't him, so don't worry about it. Me, myself, haven't been around a whole lot of whites because of where I told ya'll I was from but I see nothing wrong wit it. Hey if the shoe fits wear it. Aw man, I'm sounding old again, well, at least this time I caught myself. Well, you get my point,right?

Much Love,
Foxy..............

P.S Keep your state of mind keep thinking about yourself don't worry about what others say.

Swt-t, you approach a very delicate subject........Fortunately for me I can look at this and be at peace.........been on both sides of the argument.......and I know how people "trip" in public........especially our own. Although, I'm not ignoring the fact that some arguments are well founded.......I just believe people should love others for who they are, not their color of their skin......However, when people date other races exclusively it gives me reason to think that there are underlying “issues”.

I personally have a family of many shades and I love them dearly, it’s not until we get stared down in public do I…”suddenly remember” But when people connect it has nothing to do with color…

Conscious scribe!

Much luv,
Angeli

SwtT,
First of all, I want to say tyte flo. Keep them coming. Thank you for this. As being a sista... I never knew exactly how to put my love for my other brothas into words and poetry. I hear it comes naturally. Now after reading this piece... I realize to actually grow as a person, you got to stop listening to everybody and just do it.... I understand where you are coming from with this... I have been there, done it. Regret? I don't. I thought Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream for everyone to able to be judge not on color of the skin but by the content of character.... Instead of being America, the land of free...... should be America, the land of the ignorance... But for real though.... SwtT... keep these flo's coming and remember stay real to yourself......

*Note to self: In about 2 weeks, make history(poetry) with SwtT*
lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back