Black People : So, Essie Mae is Joining The Confederacy...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by happy69, Jul 5, 2004.

1. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Hallelujah!

Is this a lesson learned?

Naw!

African-American complicity in the Essie Mae drama: A Nightmare.
    (note: I'm using the term AA in it's presnt context as synonym for negro, black, afro-american, ...)

African-American child raped by a white Grand Wizard of the KKK.

African-American (family) takes child in, raises baby as their own.

African-American victim's life is destroyed back in the day... flip that, today victims still have the stain... maybe not so much socially as back then... but emotionally and mentally...

African-Americans fight and die and are lynched and fight and die and are lynched... so that Essie Mae can get an education, and a job, other than mammy...

An African-American marries Essie Mae and bore children

African-Americans rally behind Essie Mae's right to claim the legacy of her KKKmurderingracist "father." (?How 'bout the brother who raised her?)

African-Americans while more educated, while more economically stabilized, still fight and die and are lynched by people who love and sympathized with the good ol' days of coon hunting... and when folk spoke correct english, "Yessa'," and "Yessem" and "MistaCha-ley"; headed by the leagues of Confederacy organizations.

Essie Mae joins the Confederacy.

The story of Our lives. Then again, this is not a nightmare... this is a fairytale... I dream of days when We finally cut all the cancers inhabiting Us-Out!

I Know - I'm such a dreamer.

2. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm just curious. Did this not get any replies because secretly, We would love to be in her shoes? I mean, have a White Daddy. Who Loves Us?

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I didn't comment because speaking about this "sista" is a waste of good air.

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Who is Essie Mae :confused: Where is she? I read the post but frankly, I'm a bit confused.

Queenie :spinstar:

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Essie Mae is Stromm Thurman's half black daughter.

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Oh her? Is that her name? Well, geez...let her go and do her thang. It's obvious the woman had some sort of feelings for her daddy. After all, she refused to go public to disclose the fact that he was her pappy until after the old geezer croaked. I guess I shouldn't call her daddy that. Oh well...

So, now she's joining the Daughters of the Confederacy? Why should this come as a surprise after her behavior? Maybe we should pity her instead of being upset with her because, after all, she does have her daddy's blood coursing through her veins! My goodness...someone else might have slit their wrists when they found out! At least seek a blood tranfusion...

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

7. happy69

Ratings:
    +5