Black People : So Elijah Mohammed and George Clinton

Who do you believe?

• George

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elijah(he look JUS like E.T.)

• Don't mock the Islam Enterprise. You mad rude son. You mad rude.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
I'm sure but I wonder if you hear THEM ??

What you didn't address scream just as loudly as what you did address, Ya know, about the topic as hand. But thanks for the encounter.

Peace

Peace,

If you have questions I'll answer them if I can. If you quote paragraphs of "stuff" and don't ask me any questions then I'll take the liberty to deal with whatever I feel like dealing with. Pardon me for trying to stay on topic. Basically if you want my understanding on topics like spaceships and motherplanes then create your own thread with the neat little survey and I'll add on as I see fit.

Peace

blkbutterfly41

BANNED
Oct 25, 2009
Peace,

If you have questions I'll answer them if I can. If you quote paragraphs of "stuff" and don't ask me any questions then I'll take the liberty to deal with whatever I feel like dealing with. Pardon me for trying to stay on topic. Basically if you want my understanding on topics like spaceships and motherplanes then create your own thread with the neat little survey and I'll add on as I see fit.

Peace.....................

Originally Posted by Precise Allah
Peace,

The passage you quoted is from Louis Farrakhan. It was his "vision." My question is asking for something from Elijah Muhammad that states he came here in a spaceship, since 360 is stating that Elijah Muhammad made such a claim.

So I'll ask again. Can you (360) or anyone else provide any kind of citation that Elijah Muhammad made such a claim, or is this just something you heard?
Peace
Precise

It was provided , nuff said. You said you already knew the answer before you asked the question.

So why ask the question ?? :10500:

Which says it was YOUR motives that was unbrotherly and self motivating and tainted. That's my only point.

I'm not trying to be argumentive but I just wanted to make a point Regardless , If you see it, Or Not.................

It was made. No biggy. That's how we recognize OUR people.

Peace

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
It was provided , nuff said. You said you already knew the answer before you asked the question.

So why ask the question ?? :10500:

Which says it was YOUR motives that was unbrotherly and self motivating and tainted. That's my only point.

I'm not trying to be argumentive but I just wanted to make a point Regardless , If you see it, Or Not.................

It was made. No biggy. That's how we recognize OUR people.

Peace

Peace,

What's rather consistent throughout this thread is you generally like to see your own writing. You gave answers but you didn't answer the question I asked. If you want to write to just write stuff then you have no need to respond to me. Just write and keep it moving. I can care less why you think I asked the question I asked.

My question to the author of this thread still stands. He can answer it if he desires or he can leave it alone. That's on him. As far as you and I are concerned I'm thinking we're done... I'm interested in talking to people who actually appear to know what they're talking about.

Peace
Precise

blkbutterfly41

BANNED
Oct 25, 2009
Peace,

What's rather consistent throughout this thread is you generally like to see your own writing. You gave answers but you didn't answer the question I asked. If you want to write to just write stuff then you have no need to respond to me. Just write and keep it moving. I can care less why you think I asked the question I asked.

My question to the author of this thread still stands. He can answer it if he desires or he can leave it alone. That's on him. As far as you and I are concerned I'm thinking we're done... I'm interested in talking to people who actually appear to know what they're talking about.

Peace
Precise

Apparently reading is not the problem but reading comprehesion seems to be :

question is asking for something from Elijah Muhammad that states he came here in a spaceship, since 360 is stating that Elijah Muhammad made such a claim.

So I'll ask again. Can you (360) or anyone else provide any kind of citation that Elijah Muhammad made such a claim, or is this just something you heard?

If you are familiar with the book itself, On page 32, third paragraph , it actually says that he ( Elijah ) came from the mothership meaning part of the universe. As he goes on to explain. ( I'm paraphasing But please check it out. ) I couldn't find an insert on the net.

But you are right, We are done !! And its obvious that you simply don't care about yourself or YOUR people. Egos stroking is a self soothing method that hurts yourself in the long run. And YOU was dead WRONG.

That books cost about 9 bucks. And worth every penny, IMO.

Be you. Makes it easier for us to recognize ya. Peace

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: