Black People : So Called Unity and Love talk on this forum is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
May Allah curse you.

Just once I would love Allah/God/Jesus/Whatever to appear to someone who says something like this and say "Hey pal, could you lay off the personal curse requests please? I'm the omnipotenet all knowing being of the universe, I swear to myself I gots me better things to do than be cursing nobodies on a website for some dumb ish they may have said to upset your over sensitve behind!!!"

I did not read the other replies...but yours.You could have all stayed off this thread.And I am not the one always talking about unity and love,I totally understand one cannot have unity with all people no matter what there color is.
And the curse stand,if Allah wills because he was arrogant or stupid enough to get on this thread.I have always respected you so my issue is not with you.And may Allah guide you.
Sista Noor, you don't need to leave the site because of you reasoning above, in the contrary you should stay and show those you believe have problems with unity how it's done. There is no reason to leave a site where many of your own people reside, you can take break , which I do from time to time. Un This isn't just this forum's problems this our problem in general this why we are suffering the way were in our society.

Also know this, I didn't answer your thread to disrespect you but to reprimand the statement of cursing a fellow brother or sister that would respond to your thread, it's not right sis, I mean you wouldn't want someone to curse you just because you answer to a public forum thread. If you truly wish for love and unity in our community, then you first need to start showing it yourself, and that means you stay here and show those who don't how how it supposed to be done. You can't claim to have the light , and then take your lamp and leave every body else in the dark , that statement totally fails your mission. If our people were easy to get along with then Malcolm X wouldn't have died the way he did. Yet didn't he leave them , until they took him out, you were not following his example on this post. My above suggestion still stands if You are a Hebrew a descendant of Slave in America.

Shalom sista,

When I read and hear black people on this forum talk about love and [unity whan the same ones talking about the love and unity seem to have no idea of what common courtesy and respect is,its hard for me to take them seriously,which I don't.

Malcolm loved his people too much and looked what happen to him.
I am convinced that devils come in all colors and shades,and some here have shown that time and time again.

The proof is in the pudding.

I just needed to get this off my chest...please don't bother to respond or else I will ask Allah to deal with you and you will see if he's real or not.

I am done with this forum.

[Brother Clyde you are the only one I will wish well here]God bless you.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Sister noor100,

I see, read and feel your pain. And I pray that you will pray before carrying out an exit from a site that I know you care about. The result of not having your input and influence here, should be weighted carefully before execution... May Allah bring peace of mind to you, my sister friend.

Peace In,

says the person who would cut off their nose to spite their face....
sheer lunacy...

for future reference...if u r going to leave some place where u don't feel the love...just leave without the announcement....otherwise u set urself up for instances such as this....

btw...i wouldn't curse my worst enemy....anyways keep hating...i meant keep bouncing....lol

one love
khasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back