Black People : So called "Black on Black crime"

nvlove23

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2009
Far from this place
I am so very saddened to see what has been happening in the media in regards to the Travon Martin case as well as proceedings going on regarding Kenneth Chamberlain's case. It got me to thinking about so called black crime in general. While this has always been a topic that I speak on regularly with my friend, I mean we will talk on this for hours on end and I find that we usually end the conversation saying or rather asking each other "What can be done? Why isn't anyone doing anything?".
I have so many reason why I think there is "black on black crime". Some of those examples being, music, poverty, lack of parenting, unemployment etc.
But here is my question to the community here,
What can we do?
I have children and I try my best to keep them occupied and teach them about their history and shield them from white society and trends. But what can we all do collectively about this black on black crime that goes on daily across the country? It is not just an American phenomenon it is a worldwide phenomenon it happens in Canada it happens in the Jamaica, all over. Same Sh*t different place!
What can we do?
Please don't say march, protest, any of the stuff that has been tried and hasn't worked.

I am so very saddened to see what has been happening in the media in regards to the Travon Martin case as well as proceedings going on regarding Kenneth Chamberlain's case. It got me to thinking about so called black crime in general. While this has always been a topic that I speak on regularly with my friend, I mean we will talk on this for hours on end and I find that we usually end the conversation saying or rather asking each other "What can be done? Why isn't anyone doing anything?".
I have so many reason why I think there is "black on black crime". Some of those examples being, music, poverty, lack of parenting, unemployment etc.
But here is my question to the community here,
What can we do?
I have children and I try my best to keep them occupied and teach them about their history and shield them from white society and trends. But what can we all do collectively about this black on black crime that goes on daily across the country? It is not just an American phenomenon it is a worldwide phenomenon it happens in Canada it happens in the Jamaica, all over. Same Sh*t different place!
What can we do?
Please don't say march, protest, any of the stuff that has been tried and hasn't worked.

Keep your kids active in a variety of programs. Academic. Sports. Art. Entertainment. Cultural. Civic. Recreational. Go camping and teach them survival skills. Teach them how to build things. Vocational education. Get th involved in martial arts. Teach them self defense. The more our youth are active in various programs they have no idle time which means they are not hanging out on the streets which minimizes risk factors which may lead to conflict. Also get them involved in community service.

Keep your kids active in a variety of programs. Academic. Sports. Art. Entertainment. Cultural. Civic. Recreational. Go camping and teach them survival skills. Teach them how to build things. Vocational education. Get th involved in martial arts. Teach them self defense. The more our youth are active in various programs they have no idle time which means they are not hanging out on the streets which minimizes risk factors which may lead to conflict. Also get them involved in community service.

this pretty much sums it up...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back