Black Relationships : So…Who’s Fault is It? 92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock; 82% on Welfare.

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
Dear Mookie:

So…Who’s Fault is It? 92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock; 82% on Welfare.

Single_1f3cee_1982084-667x500.jpg

If you’ve been on social media long enough, and have known my tireless crusade with “No Wedding No Womb,” and trying to find solutions to the 70% out-of-wedlock rate in the black community, you know I and my supporters have face fierce opposition. I think I’ve heard it all:

“Black women need to keep their legs closed!”

“Black women use abortion for birth control!”

“Black women maliciously keep fathers away from their kids!”

“Black women are whores and not worth marrying!!”

“Black single mothers LOVE being black single mothers!!!”

But what I hear the least, is any blame directed at the other 50% of the problem–the men. The blame is almost always volleyed back to the women, and we hear such explanations like, “Well men are going to do what men do!! You should choose better!!”

Read more

http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/so-...o-black-fathers-out-of-wedlock-82-on-welfare/

Good.Why breed with Cauc filth. Black boys and men should only think about six things. Which include studying hard in school, and working as adults. And eventually find a cute Black girl with the same ambitions, and procreate healthy Black children that can further the Black cause.

Also, very important to install good family values in your child, and love for your fellow Black brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
Both sides are to blame, no different from when both parents are Black. Both sides need to learn how to accept their portion of the blame and work to eliminate their portion of the mess created. The solution to the problem is not one-sided and can not be solved by the actions of just one-side.

Men and Women need to pay attention to actions done not just to themselves, but to others by the person they desire to procreate with. Men and Women need to use the myriad forms of birth control if all they want to have is a good time. Women protect yourselves, men protect yourselves too.

The solutions are simple, but for some reason many of our people lack the will to enact them. It is almost like mental health issues are rampant in many of our communities. We rather blame each other and the system for poor decisions we have made, instead of accepting the responsibility and consequences of our own decisions.

Both sides are to blame, no different from when both parents are Black. Both sides need to learn how to accept their portion of the blame and work to eliminate their portion of the mess created. The solution to the problem is not one-sided and can not be solved by the actions of just one-side.

Men and Women need to pay attention to actions done not just to themselves, but to others by the person they desire to procreate with. Men and Women need to use the myriad forms of birth control if all they want to have is a good time. Women protect yourselves, men protect yourselves too.

The solutions are simple, but for some reason many of our people lack the will to enact them. It is almost like mental health issues are rampant in many of our communities. We rather blame each other and the system for poor decisions we have made, instead of accepting the responsibility and consequences of our own decisions.

Agree on everything you wrote, except for "no different from when both parents are Black".

There is a difference, and the difference is that resolving present issues in Black/Black relationships are a must! Black relationships with Caucasians are a tiny number, and I know for a fact that most Blacks in Africa, witch numbers 1,3 billion today, and rising to whooping 5,6 billion in the next couple of decades, dislike Caucasians wholeheartedly. So, if we are thinking in to the future, the best action is to fix all present problems facing Blacks. Such as teaching Black children the importance of a good education, love for your fellow Black brothers and sisters etc. And not create more problems, like breeding heavily with Caucasians. Since those kids will most likely be frowned upon by the 5,6 billion strong Black world population in the future.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back