Black People : Sniper killing Blacks in Black Wall Street Territory

No, not trying to catch you up. But I'm just not getting what you're advocating. Because without one of the things I outlined, I'm just not getting what you want to do or expect the people to do..
What I want really doesn't matter unless I'm there to make it happen or receive it. What I'm advocating is that rebuttal which is to say, "to every action there should be an equal and opposite reaction". We've been out of balance for a while now and we need to get back in balance.

I was just informed that the 6:00 News has just reported that David Zimmermann has fled, and his lawyers have quit his case. In my opinion, they quit his case because they know how far away he is right now...because they know he was helped...

this American governement...

What I want really doesn't matter unless I'm there to make it happen or receive it. What I'm advocating is that rebuttal which is to say, "to every action there should be an equal and opposite reaction". We've been out of balance for a while now and we need to get back in balance.

I absolutely agree with what you said about 'to every action there should be an equal and opposite reaction', and i say this due to what I was just informed about in regards to David Zimmerman who has just 'been helped' to flee being arrested.

Now the problem is, in my opinion, his parent the judge and etc. helped him flee, this government breeded this racist and by not arresting him knowing that it was a hate crime, they are the guilty ones but what do you do if about 90 percent of the people who supported this government are Black African Americans? How can we make this government responsible if the people that voted for this system-- albeit they thought they were voting for freedom when they voted--are told they need to wait on the American government to bring justice? what can we, as Black African Americans do now, that this government has helped this evil man flee? Do we wait for another election to elect officials that could give us peace? That, in my opinion, is not an equal action--reaction solution.

I think that now, an equal action--reaction should be looked at in terms of this government, especially, Zimmermann's parents. Should they be allowed to live in this system and come and go as they please, being that this government supported them, their son, and this racist crime, by not arresting this killer when they knew it was a hate crime? yes, there still can be an action--reaction solution, but are Black Americans going to be scared to address the solution because they voted for this system and now, must sit and wait for the American government to solve the problem of racist killings of an innocent teen and so many other 'citizens'? We must put some pressure on this system if we want to get results, that is what I believe, but if the bulk of Black African Americans continue to believe in this system in that it will 'eventually' bring justice and peace, and freedome, then i feel that the minority who are ready to react with some good measures...our hands are tied. That's just how I feel. I'm ready to go...been ready for a long time...

The two have confessed to the shootings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back