Black People : Sniper killing Blacks in Black Wall Street Territory

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Asomfwaa, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Four shootings in north Tulsa may be connected; three dead, two hurt
    [​IMG]
    Tulsa City Councilor Jack Henderson (left), NAACP Tulsa Chapter President the Rev. Warren Blakney and pastor Millard Jones meet Friday at the North Peoria Church of Christ about the north Tulsa shootings that left three people dead and two others injured. JOEY JOHNSON/for the Tulsa World

By JERRY WOFFORD, ZACK STOYCOFF & DAVID HARPER World Staff Writers Published: 4/7/2012 2:16 AM Last Modified: 4/7/2012 7:01 AM
    Police believe that four shootings that left three people dead and two others injured at separate locations and times early Friday were all connected in what they are calling an "unprecedented" event.

Lead homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker said police were able to tie the shootings together because of the similarities in what the victims were doing when they were shot, when they occurred and their proximity - within three miles of each other in north Tulsa.

All of the victims were walking through neighborhoods when they were shot, Walker said.

"There is no forensic evidence to link at this point," he said. "Timing and location lead us to believe they may be connected."

Police are still trying to determine the circumstances surrounding the shootings but don't believe the victims knew each other.

Because all the victims were black, the local chapter of the NAACP and other local black leaders met Friday evening in an effort to calm unrest while promoting safety.

More: http://www.tulsaworld.com/specialpr...tid=450&articleid=20120407_11_A1_CUTLIN116532

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Something is definitely "Up" Fam, lets all be careful and safe. Good looking out ABSiblings.

Peace In,

3. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Its a shame we can't walk down the street without worrying bout being shot.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......When these folks say they don't wont Mr. Obama to get a second term, they mean that, and they are serious, in my opinion.
    Racism White Supremacy...

Peace In,

5. IntelligentNoire

IntelligentNoire Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    Fight back or die.

6. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Oh gosh!--In this community too! Well, I've been meaning to share something else on this very note. It was only days after the news broke about the teen Trayvon in regards to huge rally's that there were two really bad shootings, in one two White people were killed and then days later a lot of Black people were killed, and this kind of crime was so unusual in one of the areas, that it evoked a huge news press coverage for both incidents. Even more shocking, it was done around 3:00 in the afternoon!

I was driving and going towards a new shopping community in a virtually and known peaceful area and the road was blocked off, and I had to keep driving pass the turn I wanted to take. There were so many police cars, I actually thought it was some kind of massive police exhibition. I went down and turned around and drove back and tried to count police cars and sheriff cars but it was so many, I think like about 50! Then I drove to the gas station nearby and asked a man with a fireman t-shirt on what happened and he told me it was a shooting. Then I said to myself, well it must be White victims for it to be this many police cars. Later the news said the shooter was said to be a Black man and he shot two older white people and a foreign man from 'the Middle East' and two others. Then days later the news broke about a large shooting that involved Black victims.

i realized too though, that around the election time, there were alot abrupt changes going on in the area where once, there was no military activity and then now, it's the norm. In my opinion, this system is under going some kind of incredible change over to be like, a militant system, and for people who not aware of it, it is very subtle but to me, it's is absolutely obvious and the changes are dramatic. Certain stores have closed causing some areas to look like the whole area has been abandoned, major road constructions have occurred, huge trucks lined up major roads for nights last years, and huge holes were dug up... numerous tubings and lines were laid along side of roadways that stretched for miles in certain directions into country areas...ditches were dug...whole neighborhoods that were all Black with no Hispanics but are now predominantly all Hispanic...new foreign restaurants replaced old common ones. A brand new school was built up that is exclusive...I mean, I just can't tell you how obvious it is to me, but many Black people come and go to the grocery stores and act as if life is the norm...but it's not at all. I think too, that some of the young Black men that have been sent to war and came back might be freaking out and they can't be 'de-briefed'. I don't know how to say what I really feel is going on, completely, but I tell you, something is up!

7. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Where is this? Any literature like news?

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    Why do I think this is just the beginning?

Serial killers dont tend to go outside their race. I hope this ends and it's an exception

9. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    There are many White manuals for how to finish the race problem. Too many White folk are prepared to outright genocide us. I hate that I just read one of these documents. 'Cause everything happens for a reason . . ..

10. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    The news just announced it was a lone white male riding around. He would ask for directions and then shoot. The local police say they dont have enough evidence to call it a hate crime.

.o0( Yeah, right )