Science and Technology : sneezing And yawnin

macoo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 3, 2012
sneezing And yawnin

The doctors at the present time they say: yawn evidence of the brain and body need oxygen and food, and to shorten the respiratory system needs to provide the brain and the body of oxygen, and this is what happens when the drowsiness and fainting, and prior to death. And yawning: the breathing deep place through the mouth, and not the oral route of natural inspiration for it is not equipped with a device to filter the air as it is in the nose, if left mouth open during the yawning leak with air inhalation into the body of various types of germs, dust, and aerosols, and pesticides , so was the Holy Prophet's guidance is cold yawning as much as possible, or filling the mouth with the palm or back of the left-right.

And sneezing is the opposite of yawning, is a strong and sudden come out with the air force from the lungs out of my way the nose and mouth, Wegerv with him in the way of dust and aerosols, and pesticides and bacteria that seeped into the respiratory system so it was natural to be sneezing from the Almighty because it is benefit to the body, and be yawning from the devil because it is harmful for the body, and the right one should praise Allah the Almighty for the sneezing, and to seek refuge with Him from the accursed Satan in the case of yawning

Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him said: "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if he sneezes glorified Allah's right on every Muslim who hears him to gloating sneezes (Eshmth), and while he is a yawn of the devil have mercy could, if he said: Ha, laughed the devil of it.

Ibn Hajar said, Allah's mercy: His rhetoric: the meaning of love and dislike to the expense caused by the two, and that sneezing is the body of lightness and openness of the pores and do not end in satiety, and is other than the yawning, it is full of bug and body weight of what is caused by eating too much and the confusion, and the first calls the activity of worship and the second reversed

The Prophet peace be upon him how gloating sneezes in the Hadith narrated by Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him said: "If one of you sneezes, let him say, thank God, and to less than his brother or his friend: God bless you, and if said to him, God bless you, let him say: Allah guide you and set your affairs straight. "

I'm sorry I'm confused.
Yawning is from the devil?

That's funny because i see Muslims Yawning all the timejust like everyone else. Not to mention SMOKING while reading these Hadith's that are nothing more than FALSE claims of what the prophet said and did.

A yawn, is the bodies first alarm to the individual that it's time to head home, or get somewhere soon so i can sit down & rest. If not, then that's when certain ailment's start to set in, like your leg starts hurting, or your back starts to ache. Truth be told, you yawn everytime you exhale .

Yawning & Sneezing have nothing to do with 'god' or the 'devil' as falsely presented by the HADITH that was quoted.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back