Black Short Stories : Snatchers: For The Love Of Money

krazelyricks

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
da south............ATL
Occupation
student
Diamond:

"Psss, Silver." I whispered to the other side of Teddy.

Teddy was our victim of choice tonight. He was a high roller on the west side of Atlanta with major stacks on deck. We lured him in easily with our charm and if Silver woke her @ss up we would go in for the kill. We worked ole boy like he was a puppet. Yea, we did a threesome with him. This wouldn't be a first. We were snatchers. For you all who don't know what that is well it's simple. Snatchers take what they want and in our line of business it's the all mighty dollar. There are three of us and we snatch dealers all over Atlanta nightly. We've been doing it for years. For us, now it's a science.

"Silver, girl wake up." I whispered a little louder so she could hear me. I didn't want to wake up Teddy.

She moved a little and then she opened one eyes to look at me. She was always sleepy lately. It was getting on my nerves. I hoped her @ss wasn't pregnant because there was no choice of having it. It would break up the group and that just wasn't going to happen. I wouldn't let it happen. We would always be three strong until death did us part.

I motioned for her to get up and slowly move his hand from on top of me. She nodded her head and headed over to help. Silver was a pretty girl. She had an hour glass figure and grey eyes. Since she was light with grey eyes like Vanessa Williams it brought innocence to all our victims. She was definitely a keeper.

She grabbed his arm gently trying not to wake him. I held me breath extra hard trying not to breath on his arms new position. Just when I was about to moved Teddy laughed in his sleep.

"Yeah girl, work that @ss." He laughed.

I thought for sure we were caught but instantly he was back knocked out. Silver smiled nervously and I slowly rolled over from under his arm while she had it in the air. When I was free I went straight for his pant's pocket. There were five gees in large bills. I held the money up so Silver could see it and mouthed the word, 'BINGO!" Silver nodded her head and started to put back on her clothes. I put the money in my bra and did the same.

While I was getting ready to go Silver was in the corner writing our usual goodbye note. "Sorry to inform you but you've been snatched. Don't get mad, just charge it to the game baby. Love, yo worst nightmare. hehehe." Now, I know we were messing with fire here but we never got burnt so we continued the grind. There was no shame in our game.

When I was done we walked to the door. Just as I was about to close the door I remembered I forgot to take his keys. Silver was just about to ask me what I was doing but I threw her the keys to our car telling her to start the car and be quiet. I went back in to get the keys off the night stand in the room. Once I got them I thought I was home free but when I looked around I realized Teddy was no longer in the bed. I turned back around and just like that his hands were around my neck tightly. I couldn't breath. I tried to scream for help but I couldn't. My lungs felt like they were collapsing.

"Stop." I managed to say.

"I know you didn't think you were going to take me." He said as he tightened his grip.

My face turned purple. I scratched his skin with my long false nails trying to get him to relieve me of his grips. It was not working. "Stop." I tried to say. He wouldn't let up. Then all of a sudden he let me go without warning. I turned around in shock because I thought for sure he was going to kill me.

"Now you gon' think about that twice my nig before you do that again I bet, huh." It was Silver. She had a 9mm to the back of Teddy's head firmly like she was actually contemplating on killing him.

"Aiight, don't kill me aiight." Teddy said in a wuss voice.

I walked over to Silver's side for guard. "Why shouldn't I? You were going to kill her? What was stopping ya except this gun up yo head?" She said.

Teddy didn't say anything. The next thing I know was we heard water hitting the hard floor of the room. We looked down and sure enough Teddy had pissed on all over himself.

Silver and I laughed out the @ss. "Hell naw, look this ****. Diamond, what do you think? Should I blow his head off or let him go?" Silver laughed.

I smiled as I looked down at his shaking legs. "Naw, let him go." I said.

"Okay." Silver said as she moved backwards with the gun still pointed at him taunting him to move closer to us.

Once outside Teddy walked to the door, paused at the door. I unlocked his Porsche and crunk it up with a smile on my face. He was heated by this time but still remained at the door because Silver still had the gun pointed at him through the window of our Benz.

Once we were both pulled out and driving out the parking lot I could see Teddy in my rearview mirror running after his car. I couldn't help but laugh. It was funny. No, we didn't plan on keeping this car. We would do nothing but take it to the chop shop in Decatur off Glenwood, probably getting no more than five gees for it but that was cool. It was more than nothing. We didn't need for anything anyway. With as many fur coats and minks as I had, there was no need to want for anything.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back